What Happened to dude from weirdo country who rematched someone like 6 times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    Not ISIS.

It was an airstrike by Saudi/Allies against a Shia rebellion (backed by Iran) in Yemen. It says he was a Colonel in the Yemeni Army (his bad azzery had no limits), would be interested what his role was as to whether he deserted to back rebels or died in a friendly fire.
    Brown people with bombs.

ISIS.

Don't care what anyone says.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR CANELO!! View Post
      What Happened to dude from weirdo country who rematched someone like 6 times

and still undefeated.
      Al qeada happened

Comment

What a weird story, but a funny character in Raymi, R.I.P.

Comment

roman gonzalez ducked this man.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            Brooooooo

Lmaoooooo

Like they were supposed to keep a dead fighter ranked or something.
            Well no, obvious the person is having fun on the wiki page but this is wrapped in truth but reverse. After his death, the WBA still had him ranked highly, which of course Dan Rafael called them out as he regularly does.

This is actually a really sad story. The guy was from unreal bloody civil war in Yemen where there is essentially no boxing and yet he actually managed to make a name for himself. His self promotion was awesome and he fully embraced the joke and went all in, unleashing some of the funniest quotes I've ever read. The last couple fights his ring entrance had himself surrounded by guys with AK47s. He managed to get high rankings and was started to get offers of significant money from real legit fighters, money that he was to use to better his family.

I understand his career was a joke but there isn't anything funny about dying in a bombing while trying to better his families lives in the sport he loved. Truly tragic and another example of how utterly ****ed up this world is, especial the dire circumstances everyday people face in war torn middle Eastern countries.
            Last edited by ИATAS; 09-28-2016, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
              The boxer you speak of is not undefeated, but he is fighting Jessie Vargas in November.
              hahahahahahahaa

fucking gold!

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                Brown people with bombs.

ISIS.

Yeah you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                  Brown people with bombs.

ISIS.

A few years ago it was Al Qaeda and now it's ISIS. Let's see what the American government comes up with in a few years from now. Maybe they will call it DTWB (Deadly Terrorists With Bombs) or some dumb ****.

Comment

I'm wondering how/why he fought and beat the same guy 4 times.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                      I'm wondering how/why he fought and beat the same guy 4 times.
                      Forget all that.

Kelly Brook has had a trilogy with some bum and beat him on points all 3 times, biggest joke in boxing this broken face kunt is.

Comment

Working...
                      X