Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo-Smith HBO PPV replay averages 459K viewers. Lowest HBO boxing rating ever!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh **** I forgot all about the Replay was watching College Football didn't even think about turning to HBO for the replay

No surprise though, not a fight worth watching more than once to be honest plus as you can see College Football is KING in American on Saturdays boxing will NEVER beat out College Football

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
      in other news, i dont see how this college football crap gets so many viewers smh....
      Football has a clear outcome.

Louisville the number 5 team just beat the number 2 team. This week Louisville plays the new number 5.

We don't get Wade vs Golovkin, Canelo vs Smith and Garcia vs Molina.

Comment

PPV replay? You serious?
        ESPN replayed rumble in the jungle late one night. Did under 200k. Garbage fight, right?

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
          in other news, i dont see how this college football crap gets so many viewers smh....
          Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          that's because american football doesn't exist in Argentina...
          Even I don't get it.

What kind of cuck clings to college all their lives? You aren't even in school anymore and you are getting all fired up.

college football is like amateur boxing, why get overly excited over watching it when you know you aren't watching the sport at the highest level?

I've never been into college football. When I was in school, all I cared about was participating in athletics/sports but I wouldn't even go support the teams if I didn't have to.

Comment

Canelo da biggest star in da world doe

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Even I don't get it.

What kind of cuck clings to college all their lives? You aren't even in school anymore and you are getting all fired up.

college football is like amateur boxing, why get overly excited over watching it when you know you aren't watching the sport at the highest level?

I've never been into college football. When I was in school, all I cared about was participating in athletics/sports but I wouldn't even go support the teams if I didn't have to.

The states that really care about college football don't have any pro teams like Alabama, Mississippi, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by OneHitBlunder View Post
                I see 459K, but I'm not surprised.
                Ah, you're right.

Comment

Op is a liar and a raicst hater, dude has red K me every chance he can with some racist ass slurs toward mexicans.

The replay did 459K but who cares in the end it just a replay.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    PPV replay? You serious?
                    ESPN replayed rumble in the jungle late one night. Did under 200k. Garbage fight, right?
                    That's even remotely a credible comparison friend. This type of statement makes the Don question your honesty

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      Even I don't get it.

are you trolling? College Football has All-Americanism written all over it. The fact that you think it's "amateur" is ridiculous. College Football and Basketball is HUGE in the USA...

Comment

Working...
                      X