Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs' Trainer: Danny Not Afraid, He Will Curdle Golovkin's Milk!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, Pirog was more like the prospect when he fought Jacobs..16 fights to Jacobs 20. He had been fighting three years when he fought Pirog. Age does not change Jacobs average chin.

Comment

Curdle his milk? What the **** is he gonna do, make him a cuppa before bed?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        So if he never got dropped that means he never will

GGG draws the reta.rd outta' people.

Danny lost to Pirog when he was a 23 y/o prospect....GGG was doing absolutely nothing back then.....same as today.

Pirog would have done the same thing to a 23 y/o Golovkin.

A welterweight picked GGG's leg off the canvas and had him pulling back with his hands down.
        Pirog was the prospect... Only had 16 fights to Jacobs 20. Age doesn't improve Jacob's average chin.

Comment

If GGG doesn't ICE this china-chinned, bumass clown in the first round, its cause he's carrying him. Jacobs is a nice guy, with a good story. And right now, he's the best available to Gennady in a horrible division. But let's not pretend like he's a great fighter. I won't criticize the match-up. Because like I said, GGG doesn't haveanything better avaliable. The biggest fightis the Ward-Kovalev winner. But they're fighting in Nov. Canelo is the biggest check. But he's on the shelf for the rest of the year. So Danny is a nice lil stay-busy fight. But if GGG doesn't dispose of him with relative ease. His rep will take a serious hit, considering what happen in the Brook fight.

Comment

Two of my very favorite fighters in the sport. Man this fight is going to make me feel a type of way.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
              If GGG doesn't ICE this china-chinned, bumass clown in the first round, its cause he's carrying him.
              Is that you, Sergio?

You just got iced a few weeks ago. I think it was the 3rd knockdown when Jacobs almost broke your other ankle

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                From what I'm reading it involves adding acid to milk to form a solid (aka a curd) that you can use to make yogurt or cheese.

Even if there is a way for what the trainer said to make sense it seems lame as ****
                Haha what a weird statement to make,thank you for the explanation sir

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  Is that you, Sergio?

You just got iced a few weeks ago. I think it was the 3rd knockdown when Jacobs almost broke your other ankle
                  Yeah, this is Sergio, and I hit like a b1tch. I also dropped Danny. Good luck against the hardest puncher in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    Yeah, this is Sergio, and I hit like a b1tch. I also dropped Danny. Good luck against the hardest puncher in the division.
                    Stay salty. Why you hatin on Danny, Serg?

You had your shot. You scored your little flash knockdown. You weren't the first and won't be the last to score a flash knockdown in boxing. Kudos, but you can't live off that forever.

Anyway, you had your shot, then you proceeded to get dropped 7 times. Do you want a trilogy so you can head home on a stretcher? Just give it up and move on with your life, Serg. It's over pendejo

Comment

Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face. GGG will KO Jacobs with one ramrod jab.

Comment

Working...
                      X