No announcement yet.

I hope Luis Ortiz gets ducked and ignored forever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
    Same with Tyson Fluff Furry which is ironic because even with needles hanging out his ass he still hits like a girl.
    At least Ortiz has power..
    lol, interesting viewpoint.

I think it sucks that Ortiz cheated but... he's older so I might not hold it against him too much so long as it doesn't happen again. Also, he's got the most talent in the division, another reason I'm a little more inclined to forgive past digressions.

Tyrone, I never understood why you hate this slick bruvva Ortiz. Is it the Cubano thing?

Comment

As long as he's tested I don't see a problem.

Comment

I hope everybody gets ducked and ignored. Hell, I dont want to see anybody fight at all...

Comment

I agree, Luis Ortiz ain't a slick bruva, he just a Spanish speaking fraud. Slick bruvas is the only fighters that matter!

Comment

Joshua was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and wrapped in the amazing technicolor dreamcoat. When he loses, he gets gold medals.

Luis does everything right, but there's a dark cloud hanging over him. When he wins, he gets the short end of the stick with dog poop on it.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
              says you like ****.
              Who's the old hag in your sig?

Comment

Ducked and ignored for three years or so; by then he'll be in his 60s and no longer able to compete.

Comment

There's probably 3 users on here who still think the "Slick Bruvva" schtick is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    Who's the old hag in your sig?
                    pacman knocked out.

Comment

Working...
                    X