Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why can't the coward Golovkin move up and fight champs and undefeated fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
    Or the coward who won't move up.
    That would be pretty much every HW boxer.. But again, not you cup of tea or pee whatever is it that you drink..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      Even your trolls are lame like you.. Of all the people you chose a Bellend like yourself..

He you go..

At least I'm not a coward like you.

Comment

That would be pretty much every HW boxer.. But again, not you cup of tea or pee whatever is it that you drink..
        Heavy is unlimited you moron. Where can they go? You are scum.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Really? So let me ask you this: If its so obvious that Jacobs will win, how is that NOT considered a challenge for Golovkin? I'd love to hear this joke.
          Golovkin will duck Jacobs because he's a coward. You know it.

Comment

At least I'm not a coward like you.
            Ok ok I am coward because I don't want Golovkin to move up in weight? You do realize he is his own man right?

Speaking of Coward how's the pos whose name you share doing? Did he move up? Oh wait, don't answer that..

Comment

Golovkin will duck Jacobs because he's a coward. You know it.
              The fight's practically a done deal you fuckin moron. So when the fight happens, will that count as a "challenge" for Golovkin? You won't answer because you're a ******ed cuck.

Comment

Heavy is unlimited you moron. Where can they go? You are scum.
                I want them to move up and fight Undertaker, Kane, Brock Lesnar, John Cena.. They are all cowards for ducking these guys..

Comment

Ok ok I am coward because I don't want Golovkin to move up in weight? You do realize he is his own man right?

Speaking of Coward how's the pos whose name you share doing? Did he move up? Oh wait, don't answer that..
                  Canelo fought in 2 divisions you idiot. But yes he he ducked Golovkin like coward Golovkin ducked Ward.

You are a coward for protecting Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    The fight's practically a done deal you fuckin moron. So when the fight happens, will that count as a "challenge" for Golovkin? You won't answer because you're a ******ed cuck.
                    Jacobs is a challenge you sniveling coward so Golovkin will weasel out. You panty wearing sissy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                      I want them to move up and fight Undertaker, Kane, Brock Lesnar, John Cena.. They are all cowards for ducking these guys..
                      Golovkin is a coward. You protect him because he's white.

Comment

Working...
                      X