No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Morrison's Son Fights To Create Own Identity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Morrison's Son Fights To Create Own Identity

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - For some, a first television fight is a watershed event. But to Trey Lippe Morrison, performing in front of a big crowd is old hat. 'I don't know how to explain it. I guess some people can do it and some people can't," said the newly-minted 27-year-old...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice interview Lyle, Morrison seems like a really down-to-earth kinda guy. I don't think he'll win any titles (never say "never") but I think he can make a career out of it if he matched up properly. The Morrison name gives me a lot of recognition and marketability but it also puts a big target on his back.

Comment

Another American heavyweight size athlete that was almost lost to football. Good to see him trying his hand at boxing even if he has to get a late start.

Comment

He should sign with Al Haymon.

Comment

He sure as hell didnt get his looks from his father

He looks like the american frankie gavin

Comment

Big boots to fill

Comment

Nice feel good story.

Already being shown on TV without much if any accomplishment worth talking about.

Keep the undefeated record intact and before you know it he will crack the top 10 no matter how raw.

Before you know it he will be calling out the Anthony Joshua's of this world and will be the perfect candidate for a world title shot no matter how undeserving.

Hopefully he does not implode before he gets a title shot.

If a Prince Charles Williams can win a world title anything is possible in this business.

I hope he keeps his chin tucked and his a$$ of the canvas!!!

Welcome to the hurt business!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                By Lyle Fitzsimmons - For some, a first television fight is a watershed event. But to Trey Lippe Morrison, performing in front of a big crowd is old hat. 'I don't know how to explain it. I guess some people can do it and some people can't," said the newly-minted 27-year-old...
                [Click Here To Read More]
                Great interview.

I am already a fan of this guy and I haven't even seen him fight yet. I will keep an eye out for how he progresses.

Comment

Working...
                X