Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Not Pleased With Offer For Inoue, Prefers Cuadras

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    Inoue only had 11 professional fights and just turned 23. They'll fight soon enough, most probably in Japan. That's all talks for now, of course Roman wants to get paid for fighting a young lion in Japan. You guys need to be more reasonable.
    You mean the same way he was trying to be reasonable and asking for 1M to rematch Estrada? I know what the situation was. I was just double checking that Inoue WAS the guy I was thinking of.

I should had added Ward to the list of fighters he's reminding me of.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
      Chocolatito turned into a business man like ggg tha bum killa hahahahah!
      Keep Chocolatito out of your mouth. You're no boxing fan if you don't recognize that the #1 p4p fighter in the world needs to be paid appropriately. And these smaller guys historically get paid peanuts in comparison to the higher weights. Chocolatito is a complete boxer. What's more hilarious is an armchair hater like you is all-of-a-sudden a boxing fan. GTFOH.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Ummm I'm not liking this. It's like he's slowly turning into this Jacobs/GGG type fighter.
        "Pay me more."

Is Inoue (or his camp) the ones that ducked Chocolatito before by claiming they were not ready?
        The difference is that Jacobs and GGG have seen million dollar purses but RG just made over 400K for Cuadras last time I checked! and these guys I mentioned have not fought the elite whilst RG has been doing it for years!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          The difference is that Jacobs and GGG have seen million dollar purses but RG just made over 400K for Cuadras last time I checked! and these guys I mentioned have not fought the elite whilst RG has been doing it for years!
          Hey man, the same argument me and others have used for Ward when he was asking for more money. Skills and resume don't always = ticket sales and/or viewership.

Comment

Originally posted by JUNIABOY View Post
            Keep Chocolatito out of your mouth. You're no boxing fan if you don't recognize that the #1 p4p fighter in the world needs to be paid appropriately. And these smaller guys historically get paid peanuts in comparison to the higher weights. Chocolatito is a complete boxer. What's more hilarious is an armchair hater like you is all-of-a-sudden a boxing fan. GTFOH.
            These fools dont even know what RG makes in a fight...like I said he just made 400K for Cuadras imagine what he was getting paid before HBO? I mean that does not even cover medical bills for serious injury...this is ****ed up.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Hey man, the same argument me and others have used for Ward when he was asking for more money. Skills and resume doesn't always = ticket sales and/or viewership.
              Well you can check RG viewership numbers for Cuadras and the Forum is packed when he fights so that excuse has run out for HBO....the Price just went up - 400K is a joke when you are taking greater risk but Ward is fighting Barrera for five times that amount and his numbers are slightly higher....but yo RG dont need HBO if his contract run out after Cuadras hes going to travel to Japan and they will pay him what he deserves.

Comment

Stop dreaming casual

Originally posted by juniaboy View Post
                keep chocolatito out of your mouth. You're no boxing fan if you don't recognize that the #1 p4p fighter in the world needs to be paid appropriately. And these smaller guys historically get paid peanuts in comparison to the higher weights. Chocolatito is a complete boxer. What's more hilarious is an armchair hater like you is all-of-a-sudden a boxing fan. Gtfoh.
                hahaha only casuals call this hypejob #1 p4p hahahahaha!

Comment

I guess boxingscene and every other major publication are casuals...the truth is youre the casual idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    Well you can check RG viewership numbers for Cuadras and the Forum is packed when he fights so that excuse has run out for HBO....the Price just went up - 400K is a joke when you are taking greater risk but Ward is fighting Barrera for five times that amount and his numbers are slightly higher....but yo RG dont need HBO if his contract run out after Cuadras hes going to travel to Japan and they will pay him what he deserves.
                    Well, I believe he was asking for the 1M just after his first appearance on HBO so his numbers were definitely not up there by then.

Comment

LOL...the reverse is true. Only casuals won't recognize Chocolatito as the #1 p4p boxer in the world. Casuals don't even watch him fight. Do you watch him fight? Did you not see him beat undefeated world champion Cuadras while moving up a weight division? Well, did you? Dude, GTFOH...

Comment

Working...
                      X