Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Pleads: Golovkin-Jacobs Has To Be Made Right Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Pleads: Golovkin-Jacobs Has To Be Made Right Now!

Former two division world champion Paulie Malignaggi says the timing is perfect for a middleweight collision between Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (36-0, 34KOs) and Daniel Jacobs (32-1, 29KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

It's the perfect time for Jacobs to get KTFO and Canelo to break his other hand in training.

Comment

If this fight doesn't happen, I give up on boxing. There should be no reason this doesn't happen next.

Jacobs has been looking like a beast. This is the best fight to make at 160. 2 big punchers with skills.

Comment

I just wanna see GGG and Jacobs take off running while holding hands,and DOUBLE DROPKICK Paulina's face.
        Actually, they don't even need an undercard, they can just do that and it would satisfy me.

Comment

One thing we know for sure about GGG: he fights his mandatory. Taking GGG by KO in under 8.

Comment

This is the best fight that can be made @ 160! I only say that because I don't think much of Billy Joe Saunders! If it doesn't happen, I would like to see Jacobs vs. Lara @ 160!

Comment

Definitely agree with everyone here, this is the time for this fight. Before Jacobs didn't have enough fights/rounds, but now he has. He also would be going into a GGG fight with enough confidence as well, GGG is GGG so no need to beat around the bush there.

Comment

This will be a good win for GGG.
                After this win he can then beat Saunders and start negotiations with Canelo in good standing.

The next 12 months could be huge for GGG: Jacobs-Saunders-Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by zzat View Post
                  This will be a good win for GGG.
                  After this win he can then beat Saunders and start negotiations with Canelo in good standing.

The next 12 months could be huge for GGG: Jacobs-Saunders-Canelo.
                  not just a good win this will be his best win if hes victorious. u could argue lemiuex i suppose but i would take jacobs over lemiuex in a fight thats for sure

Comment

Looking the best against Mora what a laugh

Comment

Working...
                    X