Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Pleads: Golovkin-Jacobs Has To Be Made Right Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't seem to matter in some people eye's, because to many of them, Golovkin is invincible. I'm sorry, but the Kell Brook fight showed me everything I needed to know about Golovkin. And its NOT good

Comment

GGG haters already talking Down Jacobs

After GGG beats Jacobs they'll be calling Jacobs a cab driver.

Originally posted by Thaman2x View Post
      It doesn't seem to matter in some people eye's, because to many of them, Golovkin is invincible. I'm sorry, but the Kell Brook fight showed me everything I needed to know about Golovkin. And its NOT good
      I love that some people think a guy walking into a ring and street fighting a guy who weighs more than him and taking out in 5 is being exposed. Even in an off day being exposed for GGG is utterly destroying a fighter to the point his team is worried about long term health.

Brand goes 12 with Ward. Smith staggers Ward.

Khan (a glass jawed former 135/140 fighter who was KO'd at both and staggered twice in three fights at 147) goes 6 rounds with Canelo landing more punches and it's a blowout.

Brook is much bigger, stronger, and better than Khan. He had never been KO'd or beaten. He gives Canelo a good run and Canelo will try to box, not street fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
        It's the perfect time for Jacobs to get KTFO and Canelo to break his other hand in training.
        GGG might be the one getting KTFO this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by zzat View Post
          This will be a good win for GGG.
          After this win he can then beat Saunders and start negotiations with Canelo in good standing.

The next 12 months could be huge for GGG: Jacobs-Saunders-Canelo.
          That's IF he wins...

Comment

Originally posted by Thaman2x View Post
            Go back and watch the Adama fight on youtube.

That mummy made GGG's nose bleed worse than Brook did.

Comment

I'm also of the thinking that this is a fight that seriously has to happen.

I like this fight more than GGG vs. Canelo in a lot of ways. I know it's not as big of a fight but this is a great fight.

I don't see Jacobs winning because of his chin and the way he sometimes goes wild when he smells blood, but I am definitely a fan of Jacobs. I love to watch him fight and he should want to be the guy that dispells the boogeyman that is GGG.

Nobody thought he would spark Quillin the way he did. I know that isn't an entirely apt comparison, but you just can't count Jacobs out. His big shots have real venom.

Feel like we're all back to begging Lord Haymon to let something actually happen in this sport. If it's not him then it's Oscar. SMFH.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_R View Post
                I'm also of the thinking that this is a fight that seriously has to happen.

I like this fight more than GGG vs. Canelo in a lot of ways. I know it's not as big of a fight but this is a great fight.

I don't see Jacobs winning because of his chin and the way he sometimes goes wild when he smells blood, but I am definitely a fan of Jacobs. I love to watch him fight and he should want to be the guy that dispells the boogeyman that is GGG.

Nobody thought he would spark Quillin the way he did. I know that isn't an entirely apt comparison, but you just can't count Jacobs out. His big shots have real venom.

Feel like we're all back to begging Lord Haymon to let something actually happen in this sport. If it's not him then it's Oscar. SMFH.
                I don't see GGG winning because of his reflexes....or lack thereof.

The way he pulls back with his hands down and drops his punches to his waist....Yikes!

Golovkin is like watching a running back that doesn't tuck the ball...you KNOW what's going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  I don't see GGG winning because of his reflexes....or lack thereof.

The way he pulls back with his hands down and drops his punches to his waist....Yikes!

Golovkin is like watching a running back that doesn't tuck the ball...you KNOW what's going to happen.
                  I'll take all your points in betting lol

GGG showed he has one of the toughest chins we've ever seen taking huge shots.

Also are you forgetting Dmitry Pirog?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    Go back and watch the Adama fight on youtube.

That mummy made GGG's nose bleed worse than Brook did.
                    Nice!! Thanks for the daily Adama reference made on boxingscene!!

Comment

Outside of the Canelo fight this is the best fight than can be made at 160 right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X