Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares Decisions Anthony Crolla, Wins Lightweight Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Golden Boy finally reached his peak! I knew he would make history - I been following my dude for years this is awesome!

Comment

• Scores way too close. UK home cooking but the right fighter won linares!

Comment

• He absolutely deserved it and he dug deep to get this win, something he hasn't been able to do in the past.

Following the 8th round it looked like Crolla was about to turn the tide in his favor. But Linares caught a second wind and decisively won rounds 10,11 and 12 imo. He wasn't going to allow another DiMarco experience.

Comment

• damn 115-113 on two cards was close lol, all came down to the last round then.

Comment

• Thank god the right man won. Cracking fight Crolla showed toughness.

Comment

• They Got It Right! Excellent!

Strong performance from Linares, I say it all the time for me when his Skin and Chin holds up he is a Top 10 P4P Talent. Glad his skin and chin is holding up for him because I had doubts after the Sergio Thompson fight

Great Performance, mixed things up nicely working off his backfoot as well as the inside

Comment

• Glad there wasn't a robbery. Linares looked good.

Wouldn't say a great fight but there were some good rounds mixed in there

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  Ah good.

Right man won
                  we're rich bruh

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
                    what were the scores?
                    115-114, 115-113, 117-111

Comment

• UK fighters getting exposed last 3 weeks. Brook, smith, crolla.

Comment

Working...
                      X