Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares Decisions Anthony Crolla, Wins Lightweight Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    and so it starts lol, did raise suspicions earlier when you started changing all your pictures
    Unlike you bums on NSB I stay flashy - I got to rock something new every week!

Comment

• Fights like that give me hope for the future. Great fight, lots of action, lots of drama, and no one got robbed.

Saturday afternoon well spent.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        I figured that

If you got Android, I can help
        Thanks but I got a iPhone

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          Yup the really big fights will not be in the uk. Too shady over there. Ref was on the take about to take points for clean body shots and Linares had to adjust and stopped throwing to the body for a few rounds because it. Then he damn near shuts this kid out but wins by 1 round on 2 judges cards? Phuk out here. These UK fighters better get ready to come to the US for big fights.
          That's basically how i felt lol but just happy linares got the win he deserved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Liam Smith got 'exposed'? Lol.

None of them got exposed. Crolla was the only one likely to have a shot but a few years ago he was barely British title level.
            thse guys are obsessed with uk fighters which boils down to them being insecure, pretty embarrassing the obsession when you think how much larger america is than UK. None of us care particularly if an american loses, dont go around the forum saying 'another yank bum exposed'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
              Thanks but I got a iPhone
              If you had Android, I have an app to watch UK channels, my stream dropped just like yours, but I had my phone right next to me and i'm still watching the network.

Comment

• A regular Manhattan project in the Mayweather gym.

Comment

• I think Mikey García wins Linares easily.

Comment

• Good fight, i enjoyed that.
                    Linares still showing he's a class act.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      Imagine if Parker Knocks out AJ in a couple of months, Hearn will hang himself
                      This was my thought too

Comment

Working...
                      X