No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Tyson Fury No Longer Cares About Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    For those making excuses, Peter already said today that Tyson's heart is not in it right now. That he's mentally not showing up in training, that he's got no love for boxing. Hate Deontay all you want but he's actually quite right here.
    Deontay has the wisdom of a sage

Comment

No dedication

Fury already stated that his heart isn't in boxing. He does it just for the hell of it

Comment

Fury getting smacked all around. Just go away, loser Fury.

Comment

Fury is ****ing idiot. He says his heart is not in it anymore yet got in Wilders face in the ring. His heart is not in it cause he beat an aging champ and now there is a good crop of fighters in HW division and he knows he will get exposed .

Comment

deontay why are you acting as the spokesman for boxing? You are one of the fighters who are responsible for killing it, with your ridiculous mismatches and padded record.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              deontay why are you acting as the spokesman for boxing? You are one of the fighters who are responsible for killing it, with your ridiculous mismatches and padded record.
              When I read your post the first thing that came to mind was - "hypocritical".

Comment

Fury loves fighting. But he loves drinking too.

I'm pretty sure Fury would knockout Wlad in a bare-knuckle bar brawl.

Comment

Many heavy drinkers go through mental issues like severe depression. Either way I would get little argument if I said Fury had it good and is blowing it!

Comment

Fury is a natural born fighter unlike manufactured guys like Wlad and Deontay.

He's letting the other rats sniff around a bit before he comes back and takes over

Comment

Working...
                    X