Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All aboard the Danny Jacobs Express. If you believe in the Miracle Man, get in here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even before the fight is official I will leave this here

I give Jacobs a chance depending on his strategy for GGG but if he tries to fight off of his Backfoot vs GGG he doesn't last 4 rounds and he gets BRUTAL KNOCKED OUT just like the PIROG fight which Ironically he got caught while all his backfoot

I don't think Jacobs will stay inside with GGG despite having the side advantage, I think he feels GGG Power and he gets on his Backfoot then he gets Blasted good luck to Jacobs though if this fight happen

Comment

Has the fight been officially signed?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Has the fight been officially signed?
        I'm hearing an announcement will be made Monday; tickets on sale hopefully by Thursday

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          I'm hearing an announcement will be made Monday; tickets on sale hopefully by Thursday
          That just made my day.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            That just made my day.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              If you don't believe in the Miracle Man, we don't need your negative vibes.

But if you do believe in Danny and know what he can do come December 10th, sign in here and be a part of greatness come Dec 10th

I don't want no one hopping on the bandwagon after Dec. 10th saying "I told you so", when you didn't tell us schit. No flip floppers.

If you believe in Jacobs, get in here and say your peace. If not, I don't wanna hear nothing on Dec 11th
              I'm on board.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
                Moses's dividing the sea in two to open up a path was a miracle.
                Jesus's talking as a baby was a miracle.
                Jacobs's defeating GGG would only be a miracle.
                That is surely a joke.

Comment

I believe Jacobs is a hell of a good and very dangerous middleweight with the best chance of any middleweight to beat GGG. I still pick GGG to knock him out. If Jacobs is as good as you say he is then my few negative vibes shouldn't stop him from winning. I am all ready a Jacobs fan but GGG is my favorite. If Jacobs beats GGG I will jump on the Jacobs band wagon and you can't stop me.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Even before the fight is official I will leave this here

I give Jacobs a chance depending on his strategy for GGG but if he tries to fight off of his Backfoot vs GGG he doesn't last 4 rounds and he gets BRUTAL KNOCKED OUT just like the PIROG fight which Ironically he got caught while all his backfoot

I don't think Jacobs will stay inside with GGG despite having the side advantage, I think he feels GGG Power and he gets on his Backfoot then he gets Blasted good luck to Jacobs though if this fight happen
                    2 Questions:

What happens when GGG is the one feeling the power???

What was GGG doing when Jacobs was fighting Pirog???

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      2 Questions:

What happens when GGG is the one feeling the power???

What was GGG doing when Jacobs was fighting Pirog???
                      Jacobs got KOed by Pirog in 2010. In 2010, Golovkin was winning and defending the WBA MW belt.

Comment

Working...
                      X