Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should they strip Fury of his titles and let Wlad and Anthony Joshua fight for belts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I think Fury is making a joke of the championship. But most established championship rules state that the champion has up to a year and a half to defend. If he's not putting them on the line by May, strip the fool.
    well why would Povetkin and Stiverne be fighting for a championship? Won't the winner have a belt?

Comment

Originally posted by Hov View Post
      well why would Povetkin and Stiverne be fighting for a championship? Won't the winner have a belt?
      Not sure how this relates to anything I said. And I believe Povetkin and Stiverne are fighting an eliminator for a mandatory spot.

Comment

big fury fan and sad whats gone on, but yes, if he is out for a while he needs to be stripped. Wlad has waited a long time for a rematch. Joshua v wlad is a great match up, get that made.

Comment

Not sure how this relates to anything I said. And I believe Povetkin and Stiverne are fighting an eliminator for a mandatory spot.
          deontay just fought in July. He's been active more recently and I thought his belt was going to be on the line for the winner of the povetkin and stiverne fight

Comment

they're fighting for an interim title. Don't see why that couldn't be done here. Wilder actually has an injury that we know heals. Tyson has mental issuesand his recovery is unpredictable and not guaranteed.

Comment

Not a chance

How many titles Do people want to hand Joshua just because he's popular

Tyson shouldn't get stripped, he earned those in the ring

Klit and everyone who wants them just have to wait

Comment

No they are not fighting for a belt

Comment

deontay just fought in July. He's been active more recently and I thought his belt was going to be on the line for the winner of the povetkin and stiverne fight
                  hell naw........

Comment

they're fighting for an interim title. Don't see why that couldn't be done here. Wilder actually has an injury that we know heals. Tyson has mental issuesand his recovery is unpredictable and not guaranteed.
                    For sure, Fury is a mixed bag of nuts. All I'm saying is that talk of Fury being stripped is a bit premature. He is becoming the biggest joke of a heavyweight champion ever, but I'd still like to see him lose them in the ring instead of a front office.

Comment

Yes, and winner faces D-Dub.

Comment

Working...
                      X