Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury-Wladimir Klitschko II is Reportedly Postponed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A true wtf situation..this fight has been postponed more times than Dr. Dre's "next album"

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
      Tell me about it, leaves you drooling don't it.

Poor old Briggs never realised what Haye was packing or clearly lacking should I say, that old fück just literally helped sell Haye versus that dude who taught himself boxing on youtube or was it the other guy who worked on the donut stand in a Swiss airport, I didn't pay enough attention.
      Is that a camel toe I see?

Buahahahahahaha

Comment

3 cancellations.

**** this fight

Comment

Just fight and get it over with already. Jesus Christ.

Comment

No surprise, Fury still looks like a sack of shit. He will never get in shape to defend those titles, too undisciplined, too mentally unstable. Fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
              Tell me about it, leaves you drooling don't it.

Poor old Briggs never realised what Haye was packing or clearly lacking should I say, that old fück just literally helped sell Haye versus that dude who taught himself boxing on youtube or was it the other guy who worked on the donut stand in a Swiss airport, I didn't pay enough attention.
              Lmao yeah that bum Haye fought with the 0?
              Fxck knows what Haye is doing right now but the division is wide open time for him to make a serious move on someone he is up there with AJ he can make demands on guys like Wilder to come over to UK it would be a massive PPV event.

Comment

dailymail was reporting still issues with the ankle

Comment

Tbh i dont believe this dirty trailer living gypsy f@ck one bit

Comment

Should be healed by now,i had god knows how many twisted ankles with skateboarding,it heals pretty quickly,absolutly worst case 1 month

Comment

if you just twist it or spray it that is

Comment

Working...
                      X