No announcement yet.

Do you think some US fans..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    Tons of guys here claim to be white..most are Asians...pinoys...and mexicans...lol

You have an insecurity about Black fighters...that fiction you wrote tells it all.....along with much of the other crap you post.
    I don't think he's white either. Gotta give him respect though, he's really committing to his role.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
      I don't think he's white either. Gotta give him respect though, he's really committing to his role.
      He's like Marlon Brando...he becomes his character.

Did you read his posts about banging Thai lady-boys?????

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
        I'm a white European with a black fiancee. I am neither Asian, racist or a tranny..

I assume you think this thread unfair? If so then lets use you as an example? Are you a US fight fan?
        Is that you in the avatar ? I'm in mine. Can we swap wives for a week or two.

Comment

Tons of guys here claim to be white..most are Asians...pinoys...and mexicans...lol

You have an insecurity about Black fighters...that fiction you wrote tells it all.....along with much of the other crap you post.
          SRL is my favourite fighter of all time. I currently rate & support Joshua, Crawford, DeGale & Thurman too among many other fighters.

I made a thread the other day suggesting Winky Wright was underrated. Roman Gonzalez isn't exactly white either is he! Gosh you are a total failure..

I assume you think this thread unfair? If so then lets use you as an example? Are you a US fight fan? Black?

Comment

Struggle to come to terms with the globalization of the sport in the last decade or so? That is my experience after posting on boxing message boards for many years.. Obviously not all US fight fans (all nations have trolls) but i have conversed with some alarming characters from the US whom certain fighters consume there lives on a daily basis! I for one find the hatred from US fight fans towards other nation fighters disproportionate. Whereas many non US fans tend to support many US fighters both currently & historically. Am i being unfair?

Current fighters like Japaneses Shinsuke Yamanaka & Naoya Inoue tend to go unnoticed by most. Nicaraguan Román González is 3 fights away from equaling Marciano & FMJ's 49-0 & is p4p number 1 yet most casuals don't even know or care who he is! The Eastern European/former soviet nation fighters seem to be the real focus of US hatred.. Probably down to the cold war & US/USSR relations, the fact that they tend to fight at larger weights (which are the more prominent divisions) & probably an ethnic element too as most US boxers tend to be black thus bringing with them a large black fan base! Rather than the apathy towards many of the above mentioned some EE fighters inspire genuine hatred & in some cases a sustained campaign to denounce them. Brit bashing is par for the course too (Frampton, Calzaghe, Froch & Fury etc) but that's always been the case between the two nations but i think the soviet element (Klitschko, Kovalev, Golovkin, Lomachenko) really does upset people! Am i wrong?

This isn't meant to offend US fans but #nonusboxersmatter
            It tends to be the demographic and the nostalgiafants who can't stop living in the past listen I hear them on why they love the past the past was fantastic but this is the now and we will never get Mike Tyson, Ali, Foreman, Holyfield and Robinson back in the ring as much as I'd love to witness that in person.

The sport has absolutely evolved shiet how can you say otherwise did these same people watch the boxing Olympics not a single male American won a gold medal it was mostly all Europeans!!
            Europe has more talent across it in a wider picture than America does but one thing the US has over us Euros is the fact they can manipulate things they can make the cruiserweight division which is easily the best division in boxing seem irrelevant due to their own reasons the sooner these people in control of what is aired and gave attention stop being so biased is the moment boxing can maybe reach the heights of the past.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
              Now you have all gotten paranoid..

Would you like more pics of me? Will it fulfill your lives? You must reciprocate though..

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                Is that you in the avatar ? I'm in mine. Can we swap wives for a week or two.
                No. I'm an Asian lady-boy apparently.

Comment

Now you have all gotten paranoid..

Would you like more pics of me? Will it fulfill your lives? You must reciprocate though..
                  Damn, upping the anti huh?

I believe you mr white

Comment

Post em..

They were funny.

Comment

He's like Marlon Brando...he becomes his character.

Damn, he must be white after all. No one can commit that much.

Comment

Working...
                      X