Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Says Parker is Frontrunner For Anthony Joshua, Nov. 26

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Says Parker is Frontrunner For Anthony Joshua, Nov. 26

Anthony Joshua's promoter Eddie Hearn says Joseph Parker is now the favoured option for November's world heavyweight title fight in Manchester. Hearn has been struggling to tie down Bulgaria's Kubrat Pulev as his preferred opponent and appears likely to enforce the mandatory challenge owned by Parker for the November 26 fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yup get this one out of the way

Haye
    Wlad/fury winner
    Wilder

Pick one for next year

Comment

Another great fight that needs to get made. I see Joshua as a heavy favourite but it's gonna be explosive while it lasts.

Comment

Dimitrenko is a good test for his height for Parker to adjust to a punching bag for three rounds then into serious business with the manufactured champion.

Comment

who is the idiot on here who said joshua could beat vitali?

stupid moron.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
            who is the idiot on here who said joshua could beat vitali?

stupid moron.
            I suspect he killed himself in shame or you are talking about LacedUp whom has none.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
              I suspect he killed himself in shame or you are talking about LacedUp whom has none.
              I said he will beat klitchcko.....and i'll meet you for a private wager with what ever amount you want ?.....after that I will slap the taste out of your mouth for being a complete knobend

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
                I said he will beat klitchcko.....and i'll meet you for a private wager with what ever amount you want ?.....after that I will slap the taste out of your mouth for being a complete knobend
                Blimey I didn't realise you were still posting in this site, I thought you'd gone back to whichever one it was you left in humiliation before you arrived here. Not too long to wait, I'm a patient Jew.

Comment

Blimey I didn't realise you were still posting in this site, I thought you'd gone back to whichever one it was you left in humiliation before you arrived here. Not too long to wait, I'm a patient Jew.
                  of course i'm here I also post on other boxing divisions as well as heavyweights......jew lol....yeah right as for being patient klitchcko is at the *** end of his career now and patience is something you don't have if your banking on klitchcko beating a young champion coming at him....were not talking Samuel peters here son

Comment

humiliation with what GUNS & ROSES.....Joshua is still unbeaten and about to face some top heavyweights in the next year....denium is nowhere to be found now since the fury scandal and his hero fury has been found doping and seems reluctant to ever fight again... tell me what humiliation axel rose because im here h and denium has gone reggie perrin on us

Comment

Working...
                    X