Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada's Trainer Believes Chocolatito Will Get KO'd in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Estrada's Trainer Believes Chocolatito Will Get KO'd in Rematch

A few days ago, WBC super flyweight world champion Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez (46-0, 38KOs) stated that he doesn't care about a rematch with Juan Francisco (33-2, 24 KOs), who Chocolatito won a tough twelve round decision over in 2012 - at junior flyweight.

[Click Here To Read More]

I don't really care about the Cuadras rematch. He didn't show he could hurt the smaller man once. The smaller man obviously couldn't hurt him. Chocolatito-Estrada is the better fight.

Make that rematch, then winner vs Inoue. Cuadras can fight the winner of that after it's all done.

Comment

Cuadras did a better job, give him the rematch.

Comment

This is how Team Estrada really feels : a lot of talk whilst their boy is out of action and then ducking Ioka for the lineal title at 112 meanwhile Gonzalez is handling business taking on the best in a higher weight without tuneups. My boy RG never had a year off since turning pro constantly whoopin ass from 105-115!

Comment

I hope the rematch gets made soon and way before both men are out of their primes. I'm sure it would be a lot more exciting than the first.

Comment

could be the very reason why he is ducking that rematch hard.

Comment

Whatever fight Gonzalez takes... he's getting even more beat-up than the last one. But in the meantime, fight fans will get to watch some excellent brawls.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                Whatever fight Gonzalez takes... he's getting even more beat-up than the last one. But in the meantime, fight fans will get to watch some excellent brawls.
                Dont forget what they have to go through to 'beat up' RG! In the back of their minds they know whats coming and who is going to press the attack they are not thinking KO they are thinking how can I make it close to get a decision because if they really are serious and want WAR then it ends bad for them.

Comment

Estrada should gun for Concepcion or Ancajas next. Making their rematch a unification as well should help add to the pot. As Roman has said, this fight isn't being made without money.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
                    Estrada should gun for Concepcion or Ancajas next. Making their rematch a unification as well should help add to the pot. As Roman has said, this fight isn't being made without money.
                    Team Chocolatito should not play with these Mexicans they keep asking for rematches until they finally get a win -- Like stupid Pacquiao giving Marquez endless opportunity to get the win....in the end Pacquiao wrecked himself and now Marquez said **** you no rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X