Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: Canelo is Scared of Losing, No Fight in 2017!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
    What would fighting Lara - a Cuban marathon runner - prove for Ggg!? Canelo already beat him after chasing him around the ring for 12 painfully boring uneventful rounds...who wants to see that bs again!!!
    Carlos Molina v Lara is a good fight to watch. Molina was coming off more than a year out of the ring and still managed to out work Lara. The fight was a draw but I thought Molina won. Lara 's got skills but Molina exposed him that night.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      anyone who believes stankchez at this point is an idiot
      Mostly just fan boys

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        anyone who believes stankchez at this point is an idiot
        so why canelo vacate his belt and ran back down to a weight class he can barely even make (badly drains himself)???? why does he lie about not being a real middleweight when he clearly is??
        this is all signs of fear. canelo is scared. not very hard to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
          so why canelo vacate his belt and ran back down to a weight class he can barely even make (badly drains himself)???? why does he lie about not being a real middleweight when he clearly is??
          this is all signs of fear. canelo is scared. not very hard to see.
          Canelo clearly stated that the reason he vacated his belt was because they gave him a time limit to negotiate etc... he/his team felt that they needed more time to negotiate etc cuz two weeks wouldnt be enough....

turns out they were right actually they offered lilgina the MOST money he's ever gonna make and they counter offered. etc.

Comment

Canelita wanted this fight so bad he gave up his belt, dropped down a division to fight a European who nobody ever heard of in a fight nobody askd for, and continued to state " I am not a middleweight... I will move up when my body is ready ". Avoid, duck, delay....team Canelita's gameplan.

Comment

Majorit think Canelo ducked GGG/Media too

That's not changing just because Canelo makes a low ball offer. Jerry Jones alone bid 25m for the fight. Anything less than a 70/30 offer is a blatant duck by Canelo.

Originally posted by PolitikDitto View Post
              little g's team scrambling now cause they got exposed for turning down a career high pay day. everybody's getting hip to their bull**** now and it's beautiful. nothing but frauds. brook exposed him for being a basic ass fighter, which is the real reason he ran scared from SOG.
              No body turned down anything.

They made a counter offer. Simple fact is the Canelo ducked GGG narrative won't change until he fights GGG.

Originally posted by WhitehouseTKO View Post
              Ward/Kovalev in my opinion. Hell more people wanna see Fury vs Klitchko cause Fury has gone out there and made himself known through his antics. And people wanna see him either win or get beat down. GGG still to this day is barely known.
              You'd have to be a special kind of dense to actually believe more people want to see either Ward/Kov or Fury/Kltchko.

Neither of those fights would approach 25% of what Canelo and GGG will do together.

Originally posted by Junbengreat View Post
              Correction, a 160 pound guy ran scared from a 168 pound guy. His promoter said let it marinate until 2017. I hope Ward releases that email so ggg fans will quit coming up with excuses.
              You forgot to add the part where Ward was asking for it to be in late 2016.

So yea, Ward was unwilling to wait, what, five more months, a year. That's on him. GGG had three unification fights lined up at that time: Lemiuex, Lee, and Canelo/Cotto winner.

Of course they were gonna complete his long standing unification goal, he had finally started to see fan pressure guys to fight him. And Ward had fought twice in four years.

K2 would be a horrible promoting company if they signed GGG to fight a guy as unrealiable as Ward over seeking out three unification fights and still having the Ward fight on the table for a future date if Ward every rebuilt his career.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                How does a 160 pound guy "run scared" from a 175 pound guy?

SMH, funny stuff.
                I like how GGG blows up to 175 but you have GGG staying at 160 when he blows up to about 172. I see what you did there!!!

Comment

"sign the contract big boy.... Sign the contract..." in my Mike Tyson voice.

Comment

Great way to get people not to read the article, start off with the words "Abel Sanchez"

But of course Canelo would still be at 160 if GGG moved up to 68.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                      That's not changing just because Canelo makes a low ball offer. Jerry Jones alone bid 25m for the fight. Anything less than a 70/30 offer is a blatant duck by Canelo.

No body turned down anything.

They made a counter offer. Simple fact is the Canelo ducked GGG narrative won't change until he fights GGG.

You'd have to be a special kind of dense to actually believe more people want to see either Ward/Kov or Fury/Kltchko.

Neither of those fights would approach 25% of what Canelo and GGG will do together.

You forgot to add the part where Ward was asking for it to be in late 2016.

So yea, Ward was unwilling to wait, what, five more months, a year. That's on him. GGG had three unification fights lined up at that time: Lemiuex, Lee, and Canelo/Cotto winner.

Of course they were gonna complete his long standing unification goal, he had finally started to see fan pressure guys to fight him. And Ward had fought twice in four years.

K2 would be a horrible promoting company if they signed GGG to fight a guy as unrealiable as Ward over seeking out three unification fights and still having the Ward fig byht on the table for a future date if Ward every rebuilt his career.
                      The only thing I agree with is K2 being horrible promotor is they let GGG fight Ward. But because there was a HIGH % chance that GGG was going to LOSE. And they knew it or they wouldn't of even mentioned 164 CW. It's not like they needed that because Ward is a big puncher...

Comment

Working...
                      X