Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: Canelo is Scared of Losing, No Fight in 2017!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol so now lil g team want the fight to happen in 2018. Str8 up cowards. The 10mil plus ppv upside is for next year but lil g team are now saying 2018. Pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      GGG is the one who's afraid of losing. Look at their resume's. GGG won't even fight Lara to out of fear of a challenge
      Strange I never knew Lara's promoters sent a contract or even tried negotiations.

Comment

Originally posted by cantor5150 View Post
        Lol so now lil g team want the fight to happen in 2018. Str8 up cowards. The 10mil plus ppv upside is for next year but lil g team are now saying 2018. Pathetic
        It must be really hard being ******ed. I should interview you for a study on how ******ed people eat and breathe.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamking View Post
          It must be really hard being ******ed. I should interview you for a study on how ******ed people eat and breathe.
          If Canela team started saying that the fight might happen in 2018 and blame it on lil g everybody would go crazy saying canela is ducking and waiting for lil g to get old. Team lil g is bringing 2018 up nobody else.

You want to interview me go ahead. You want to change the topic go ahead. You want to call me names or insult me go ahead lil kid It wont make me or break me.

Comment

Strange I never knew Lara's promoters sent a contract or even tried negotiations.
            Aw how sweet lil g girl is here sticking up for her man, dont no one say anything bad about her crush she will be here interviewing all of us.

Comment

if its 2018 then fuck this fight. nobody is gonna wait around for this.

Comment

Why do they have to be the ones to send a contract?

Comment

ya im not buying this crap anymore people need to realize 10 million with upside is a serious offer its not a pr campaign type offer. its a real deal offer canelo only made 8 million in cotto fight and didnt he only make 10 in the mayweather fight? im not sure what ggg fans think this fight is going to do but its like u guys lose sight of everything and defend team ggg no matter what.

i mean for **** sake when are people going to realize sanchez is full of ****. besides the few homer ggg fans on youtube most writers and unbias media were not questioning if ggg should take the offer but if it actually happened or not some even questioning if it was a real offer wondering where gbp could even pay 10 million saying the ppv wont sell enough to give ggg 10 and canelo a good amount as well and now that we know it happened and was for 160 pounds writers are finally blasting gggs side for pretending to be bigger side of the potential fight then he actually is.
                  Last edited by Cinci Champ; 09-22-2016, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    How does a 160 pound guy "run scared" from a 175 pound guy?

SMH, funny stuff.
                    It really is. Ward and Kova are actually fighting, it's actually happening and people are still using Wards name to justify imaginary ducks.

When you have a champion in a weight class tossing belts and scurrying back down to lower weight classes to avoid the work, that's ducking. You can't duck someone in a weight class you've never been to.

Comment

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Dreamking View Post

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      Why do they have to be the ones to send a contract?
                      Exactly. GGG team always saying how they need bodies to fill their GGG cards. And now big mouthed Abel, who it seems can never shut up, trying to spoil the CURRENT NEGOTIATIONS with his blabbering. The GGG 'team' just keeps proving how disjointed and clueless they are in this. Every one of 'em has a different story going. Like some others have said... this BETTER happen next year, or like Jerry Jones said, the interest will fade. It's near peak right now, so now is the time to strike while the iron's hot. Someone needs to tell Abel to zip it.

Comment

Working...
                      X