Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter Sends Counter-Offer Terms For Canelo PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
    please tell me HOW IN THE **** IS 60-40 a fair split?

I can't believe how ****ing ******ed you lil G fans are.
    ******ed?

Learn how to read dumbass.

I said:

"There is nothing wrong with a fair split from the overall amount"

I never mentioned specific percentages and I have no issue with Canelo getting more. But a flat fee a year out is BS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
      golovkin doesn't deserve anywhere NEAR 40% canelo is gonna read that and laugh all the way into the sunset, because it's a joke.

also people have to take into account that canelo will be fighting golovkin at full 160 no draining nothing so it's benefiting golovkin. I have at least seen canelo make huge strives to get this fight made. agreed to full 160. offering golovkin upwards of 18 million dollars.

and golovkin is saying he wants 40%? first they said canelo will NEVER Offer golovkin no more then 2 million. and if they did they will gladly accept. not only that but they are moving up to the full 160 even though golovkin boasted about fighting at 154.

this is pathetic.......
      Ha!

You've seen them make huge strides to make the fight?

Oh my.

Yeah, sure.

Like when they told Loeffler to stand by the phone before going to straight to FW to fight Liam Smith?

Brilliant.

So he'll be fighting at 160.

And?

He's weighed in at 172 before. Hardly a huge ask, especially as he was happy to win the WBC belt.

What other huge strides have there been?

A flat fee offer 12 months out?

Ha!

Yeah, they really want it bad don't they.

You say Canelo will laugh into the sunset?

Who's he going to fight? He's not going to fight Andrade. He's going to move up. It looks as though GG will get fights against Jacobs and BJS. So who does Ginger fight at MW? He hasn't got the options that GG has and he's under enormous pressure to repair his reputation.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        I been saying this idiot has the worse camp around him totally phuking up his career and wasting his prime away. You 35 you can't sell any ppvs. HBO won't give you a ppv unless you fight canelo because of that. Manny was doing big ppv numbers on his own close to what Floyd was doing. You not doing ppvs close to canelo. You fight on regular HBO. This ain't a Floyd Manny situation. You the clear B side and the moment this phuking idiot figures that out the fight will get made. You don't dictate terms you either take it or waste more years fighting bums on regular HBO. Take a career payday if you win you can dictate terms going forward. Sounds like GGG don't think he can win and is just trying to cash himself out.
        He cant get those PPV numbers simply because NO ONE wants to fight him! He's Knocking out everyone! Thats why GGG cant get a fight!!!!!! Even canelo not even in there challenging him for the 160lb title. Boxing is suppose to be about proving to be the best champion, not money!! Canelo a natural middle weight fighting as a junior middle weight at 154lbs????? Thats just rediculous!!!!!!!!Canelo wants to move up to 160lbs now after he vacated the title and wants to be A-side when GGG has been dominating the 160 division and is the current P4P champ???? Yall must be on the same DRUGS as DE LA HOYA!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          Nothing to see here. Same old Golovkin bums trying to troll their way through things.

First it was "Canelo won't ever fight him."

Now its" well $10mil is a slap in the face to Lil G."

You ****ing posers are getting burried come this time next year.

You got one year to think of a decent excuse. Clock starts now. Better be good.
          A flat fee is a joke.

Yeah, we'll see next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
            He doesn't have to accept an eight figure pay day, he can try to get more. But of he doesn't get more, and he turns down a $10mil payday. He's a ****ing idiot.

Either way he's losing that fight so it doesn't matter,he shoukd just tale what he can get.
            Oscar will be a ****ing idiot if he won't compromise.

Canelo is under enormous pressure to fight GG and repair his rep, and he hasn't got the options that GG currently has at the weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Junbengreat View Post
              Ggg fans said that after Canelo dropped the belt and he sold 600k with Khan. Y'all kept preaching fans were fed up with Canelo and he sold 51k seats at cowboy staidum. I've been to a couple Canelo fights. He's not losing fans. He's 26 and gaining more mexican American fans. Kids are growing up watching Canelo like I did watching Chavez Sr. They idolize Canelo. I don't get ggg fans at all. First they were moaning and groaning that Canelo wouldn't get in the ring with ggg. Now gbp offers ggg a contract and they are moaning and groaning that Canelo is not offering ggg enough money. WTF. The fight is made as long as ggg accepts the terms. Canelo is not blocking the fight from happening. If you're true boxing fans you put the pressure on GGG to accept so we can all see the fight we deserve. Canelo ducking is no longer the obstacle. Literally all ggg has to do is sign the contract and the fight is on. All the other bull chit is pestering by ggg in order to get more money. If it doesn't get made now is on Ggg and his team. Canelo agreed to come up to 160, GGG's natural weight to challenge ggg. GGG is not negotiating anything and expects Canelo to give him a fair deal too. Ggg is not negotiating at all.
              A ******ed post.

Oscar offering a BS flat fee 12 months out does not constitute as Canelo wanting the fight.

All GG has to do is accept the terms?

Why would K2 accept those ****ty terms, Einstein?

A flat fee is BS!

If Canelo and Oscar really want the fight they'll make a fair compromise to make it happen.

Comment

• 70/30 is fair IMO.

Team GGG better not get greedy and price themselves out of this fight.

Comment

• GGG promoter cant counter anything, they are not the A side. they are canelos little *****es, they do what he says.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    Pacquiao was making 20+ mil when Mayweather made that offer you ******. Mayweather offered 2x what Pacquiao usually made. Canelo has offered Golovkin 5x what he usually makes..
                    So what??

The principle is the SAME!

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      I'm done.
                      Typo.

"One" of the biggest grossing fights of all time.

Comment

Working...
                      X