Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton Ready For U.S. Rematch: I Can Beat Santa Cruz Anywhere

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frampton Ready For U.S. Rematch: I Can Beat Santa Cruz Anywhere

WBA world featherweight champion Carl Frampton (23-0, 14KOs) wants his rematch against Leo Santa Cruz (32-1-1, 18KOs) to take place in December.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just don't get ****y, Santa Cruz will enter different into the rematch

Comment

frampton will beat him again he's just a much better boxer then mini margarito.

Comment

Frampton fought the PERFECT fight that night. I highly doubt he can do it twice. I believe Leo is going to win the rematch. And then they can do a rubber match...I think these two can be another Pac/JMM. Always close EXCITING fights.

Comment

LSC has hit a wall, just like Chocolatito has. He won't be able to do much more in the rematch. Expect Frampton to do an even bigger number on him.

Comment

i dont think santa cruz will be better in the second outing. Normally, boxer types, especially counterpuncher, perform better against the same opponent, because they had more rounds to get the timing right.

Marquez vs pacquiao
            martinez vs williams
            mayweather vs castillo/maidana

Comment

Frampton is the champ! If I'm Frampton then the rematch is in Boston! Frampton came to America and won the belt fair and square! If he's willing to come to America AGAIN, then it's Boston!

Comment

Team Yessuh Boss. Has to fight where ever Al says
                He's going to get that belt for LSC one way or another

Comment

You heard it folks. Let's take it to Cali! Looking forward to seeing Franpton get clipped numerous times like the first bout. Bring Cruz vs Frampton 3

One of PBC's first and amazing Trilogy between UK and Mexico. New gen Nas vs Barrera

Comment

Noooooooooooooooo I don't get why fighters do this.

Santa Cruz would never give Frampton a rematch, let alone in Ireland. This fight needs to be in the UK, I think it does better there to,

Comment

Working...
                    X