Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SHOCKING: Teddy Atlas says Kell Brook went into fight with Pre-Existing eye injury!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHOCKING: Teddy Atlas says Kell Brook went into fight with Pre-Existing eye injury!!!

Teddy Atlas says he believes Brook went into the fight with an already damaged/fractured eye, and that the information got leaked days before the fight, which was why the over/under odds dramatically shifted.

Atlas says he believes that Brook's team knew his damaged eye was going to be broken again and planned to throw in the towel before the fight.

Tbh Brook vs Golovkin was definitely a weird fight...... Brook's eye was supposedly broken in 2nd round but he didn't seem to get hit with anything hard that round....

What do ya'll think of Atlas's theory?

It's not always the most hard looking shots that do damage, some people damn near knock people out with a jab.

Comment

I don't remember Margarito getting his eye injured by 1 punch against Pacquiao, I think it was the accumulation of punches that did it. I don't recall one punch/moment like Matthysse Postol where 1 punch really damaged Kell's eye. Nobody knows what happened behind close doors and that's why there's no need to speculate, we will probably never know, the fight was meaningless and unfortunatley a huge talent is now possibly damaged goods, can't bounce back from such an injury so easily. I hope I'm wrong though.

Comment

Atlas literally did not say that..he sayed "maybe" "he doesnt know"

Comment

Lol. GGG Brings the best out of these trolls.

You just made everything up in your title and OP, I'm impressed. This is like one of those facebook click bait posts, wp OP.
          Last edited by Ce1ska; 09-20-2016, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Completely misleading title.

Speculation does not equal confirmation.

Comment

Lmfao

The GGG haters still losing sleep and keep reaching.

Someone make a meme of a GGG hater at his computer doing hours of research on GGG a stressed out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                I don't remember Margarito getting his eye injured by 1 punch against Pacquiao, I think it was the accumulation of punches that did it. I don't recall one punch/moment like Matthysse Postol where 1 punch really damaged Kell's eye. Nobody knows what happened behind close doors and that's why there's no need to speculate, we will probably never know, the fight was meaningless and unfortunatley a huge talent is now possibly damaged goods, can't bounce back from such an injury so easily. I hope I'm wrong though.
                I'm almost 100% positive it was this punch in round 4 that broke his orbital bone.......

Fast forward to 1:07 and then see that left uppercut at 1:11 that caught him as he leaned in. Margarito immediately paws at his right eye and the welt appears seconds later.

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
                  I'm almost 100% positive it was this punch in round 4 that broke his orbital bone.......

Fast forward to 1:07 and then see that left uppercut at 1:11 that caught him as he leaned in. Margarito immediately paws at his right eye and the welt appears seconds later.

hmm you could be right, the uppercut sort of clipped him in the face, it didnt connect under the chin and you dont see his head knocked back like a fully connected uppercut. Thats not a common angle for a punch to land up under the eye like that.

Comment

teddy atlas lol

Comment

Working...
                    X