No announcement yet.

Honest Quillin admits he would have fought gg for three million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honest Quillin admits he would have fought gg for three million

LOL Quillin switched networks to avoid Gennady. He is one of the biggest cowards in boxing history. And after seeing this:

^^^ I dont blame him lol. That pssy got exposed as the bum coward he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      LOL Quillin switched networks to avoid Gennady. He is one of the biggest cowards in boxing history. And after seeing this:

^^^ I dont blame him lol. That pssy got exposed as the bum coward he is.
      I have to agree Quillin is a coward

Comment

In 2013-2014 when the fight was revelant neither Quillinor Golovkin were going to make $3 million for facing one another.

Comment

That would've left Golokvin with how much?

Personally I think Golovkin would've walked him down and stopped him fairly easily.

Comment

I'd fight Tyson with one hand tied behind my back for 3 million bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

Personally I think Golovkin would've walked him down and stopped him fairly easily.
              I would think this fight back then would have done much more than lemuix gg. But they would probably have to split 5M or 6M

Comment

Styles make fights and Quillin has a better shot than Jacobs to beat ggg imo.

Comment

No one gives a chit about this bum now that he don't have a title. He keep talking a big game like he's some sort of big time entrepreneur making bank but this bum ain't chit. Go away and take Kell with you you bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

exactly this if quillin gets 3 millions, how much would have GGG done? and where is the money coming from?

Comment

Working...
                    X