Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Haymon plummet $434 million in a single year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, something is definitely leading to valuation decreasing significantly since it's inception. The article mentioned that viewership numbers are a piece of the calculation for valuation. The only bright spot in the viewership is the 6 mill rating after the Olympic Men's Basketball Gold Medal game. Once the 3rd quarter for 2016 numbers are released, I wonder how much of that number will affect the valuation. If the valuation still goes down after that, there's really no saying what could save it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      How is that?
      At a guess, he uses investor money to 'grow the business' but, as an advisor to those fighters, he is presumably entitled to a cut of their purse.

So investor have spent money, Haymon has made it

Dont really know the ins and outs or the legality of the whole thing though

Comment

Investments are losing huge. As long as I still get to watch fights I am happy. When they are off the air I will be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
          al haymon is a real dumbo. peopel think he is this mad genius because he is all mysterious and never shows his face. in actuality he is a real dumbo who only knows how to spend other people's money. this is big reason why successful billionaire rapper jay-z and his equally successful and beautiful wife beyonce kicked this dumbo to the curve. al haymon is cancerous. he is all hype.

i said it from the beginning that PBC is a fail but i was called a psycho, racist, sexist pig. just for speaking the truth!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha. well looks like i'm right!
          Well thats the trend on NSB, if you dont like PBC for boxing you are a racist.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            investors, not haymon himself.

haymon is a manager / advisor to these fighters, and makes a percent. he's techincally not a promotor. he's basically a broker. i have plenty of reason to think that he can profit while his investors take an L.

he's boxing's most powerful man, and if the sport is going downhill [the fighters are making money, but no objective observer can wtach the trends in boxing and think it's good for the sanctity of the sport] you need to consider his influence.
            Its a credability thing. A Broker needs credability to "broke" lol. Seriously I doubt haymon is allowed to be a silent investor with that much cash on the table. He may not be taking the shave the investors are, but he has some skin in the game and his so called brilliance will be questioned the next investment.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              At a guess, he uses investor money to 'grow the business' but, as an advisor to those fighters, he is presumably entitled to a cut of their purse.

So investor have spent money, Haymon has made it

Dont really know the ins and outs or the legality of the whole thing though
              I get that much but I am sure the investors expected some upside. But if Haymon got 1billion dollars with no expectation, the man is a genius.

Comment

al haymon is a real dumbo. peopel think he is this mad genius because he is all mysterious and never shows his face. in actuality he is a real dumbo who only knows how to spend other people's money. this is big reason why successful billionaire rapper jay-z and his equally successful and beautiful wife beyonce kicked this dumbo to the curve. al haymon is cancerous. he is all hype.

i said it from the beginning that PBC is a fail but i was called a psycho, racist, sexist pig. just for speaking the truth!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha. well looks like i'm right!
                aint you a church dude????

why are you even talkin about those satanist jayz/beyonce?

Comment

Wow your a real genius...you and you alone knew network tv as a monopoly would not sustain the likes of a Boule cracking the fight game. You alone could see how few individuals entered the fight game and how few of even those were succesful...You should be an analyst dude.... For titlewinks contests that is.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    aint you a church dude????

why are you even talkin about those satanist jayz/beyonce?
                    Are they really? No wonder I never liked them...

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/9/20...bc-boxing-news

is a long ass article, give it a look
                      I got a baaaad feeling about this, Chewie.

Comment

Working...
                      X