No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Hopes To Find Out Opponent on September 26

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karoriori View Post
    I can see AJ getting hyped to the **** and Parker spoiling the party. His jaw is suspect
    What has Parker got in his arsenal that could trouble Joshua?. He fights with his hands at his hips and despite beating Takam was getting caught consistently.

Takam and Joshua are two completely different levels of punchers. Once AJ connects on this over hyped mandatory from Oceania he's going to blink and go in to survival mode from round 1.

Comment

Two different levels of chin and heart i guarantee it. AJ nearly folded against Whyte been dropped in amateurs can easily see AJ cracking Parker and him just shrugging it off and coming back with combinations. I really hope AJ believes this is a cake-walk like yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
        What has Parker got in his arsenal that could trouble Joshua?. He fights with his hands at his hips and despite beating Takam was getting caught consistently.

Takam and Joshua are two completely different levels of punchers. Once AJ connects on this over hyped mandatory from Oceania he's going to blink and go in to survival mode from round 1.
        So you somehow think Parker will be a way easier fight than Joshua's previous opponents/one of his easiest fights?

Need to get with reality, sir. Parker looked easy to hit against someone way better than anything Joshua has faced and Joshua was getting hit by Dillian Whyte ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Lith View Post
          So you somehow think Parker will be a way easier fight than Joshua's previous opponents/one of his easiest fights?

Need to get with reality, sir. Parker looked easy to hit against someone way better than anything Joshua has faced and Joshua was getting hit by Dillian Whyte ffs
          What has Parker got in his locker to trouble AJ?.

Comment

An undefeated chin, speed, from ****ing New Zealand and is ranked this high across all bodies says something. Eddie Hearn doesn't want this unknown that can bang and take a hit to ruin the party. Joseph Parker isn't a *****

Comment

'Lovely' and 'scoundrel'

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                He's not Wilder. Only he fights bums like that.
                Hearn already said in a recent interview that Pulev look's like he doesnt want the fight.

At the moment Molina is the most likely, duhaupas 2nd in the running.

Comment

AJ is excellent after 17 fights but hasn't been proven at elite level. The hype around him is premature i think the guy can be cracked on the chin and go missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lith View Post

Whyte barely landed any clean flush power shots on Joshua in the 7 rounds ,those that did land were shrugged off with smiles after the 2nd rnd . Joshua wouldn't remotely struggle with anyone like Takam . Joshua is improving ,Parker is not and his last fight showed that . Boxing is not a stand still stay stagnant sport ,whoever continues to grow is the one who goes places . Why you guys cant understand that is beyond me ?

This is going to be easy for Joshua either way or how long it lasts ,Parker is going to walk right to him and if he doesnt get knocked out will be getting battered on the ropes ,i think this fight will end by rnd 5.

Whyte has finished the same Parker opponents faster than Parker did .
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-21-2016, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      Whyte barely landed any clean flush power shots on Joshua in the 7 rounds ,those that did land were shrugged off with smiles after the 2nd rnd . Joshua wouldn't remotely struggle with anyone like Takam . Joshua is improving ,Parker is not and his last fight showed that . Boxing is not a stand still stay stagnant sport ,whoever continues to grow is the one who goes places . Why you guys cant understand that is beyond me ?

This is going to be easy for Joshua either way or how long it lasts ,Parker is going to walk right to him and if he doesnt get knocked out will be getting battered on the ropes ,i think this fight will end by rnd 5.

Whyte has finished the same Parker opponents faster than Parker did .
                      JP is going to Knock ur hero the Juicer out son.

Comment

Working...
                      X