Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Manager Rips Eubanks: Those Clowns Lost Their Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greed is a MFer !!

Come on people, even May-Pac agreed on a 60/40 split. Manny turned down a $40m flat fee from Floyd b/c he knew the fight would make tons of money. Pacman would've lost $80m on the deal. If GGG accepts a $10m fee and the fight generates $80m-90m, then the champ gets screwed !! Canelo (A-side) and GGG are already millionaires, but they have to realize that each will miss out on a massive payday without the other. This is the biggest bout in boxing !! Canelo brings his name and GGG will bring belts and a undefeated record, so 60/40 is fair. GET THE DEAL DONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
      floyd was makeing a 60million purse at that time..and told him they'd discuss the ppv split afterwards...so u didnt get down tot he point..and he never said no ppv for pac....NOBODY HAS EVER BEEN ABLE TO PRODUCE THAT LINK...and i bet u cant now
      Okay. Since you're so knowledgeable about the promotional aspects of boxing, let me ask you this: how much is Canelo going to get for that fight? If it's 5-times more than what they were offering GGG, then of course it's a bad deal. Canelo isn't making that kind of money from any other boxer out there either. I know GGG can go fight DeGale in London & make at least 10mil...he's got a fanbase in the UK now. He could fight Dirrell in L.A. & make close to 10mil. Don't try to tell me GGG doesn't make money when he fights. The guy's fanbase continues to grow.

And in regards to Floyd & Pac, please produce this link that says FMJ was going to also offer Pac a share of the ppv monies...& I want to know what percentage was being offered up. I never saw any of that information...& i would love to see it. If you cannot produce either of those tidbits of information, then it makes it look more like a BS offer. And in any case, the deal that Pac got was waaaaaaayyyy better than that 40mil initial offer. But please, prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by JUNIABOY View Post
        Okay. Since you're so knowledgeable about the promotional aspects of boxing, let me ask you this: how much is Canelo going to get for that fight? If it's 5-times more than what they were offering GGG, then of course it's a bad deal. Canelo isn't making that kind of money from any other boxer out there either. I know GGG can go fight DeGale in London & make at least 10mil...he's got a fanbase in the UK now. He could fight Dirrell in L.A. & make close to 10mil. Don't try to tell me GGG doesn't make money when he fights. The guy's fanbase continues to grow.

And in regards to Floyd & Pac, please produce this link that says FMJ was going to also offer Pac a share of the ppv monies...& I want to know what percentage was being offered up. I never saw any of that information...& i would love to see it. If you cannot produce either of those tidbits of information, then it makes it look more like a BS offer. And in any case, the deal that Pac got was waaaaaaayyyy better than that 40mil initial offer. But please, prove me wrong.
        i'll say this..i dont think the fight is doing 1 million buys...just my opinion man..golovkin is a gate attraction..but he popularity is rural...casual know him but they wont be buying him...canelo has already lost to the best...and tbh i wouldnt doubt it if causal see neither of these guys as the best.

Comment

Working...
        X