Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua The Latest Who Wants To See Golovkin Take Risk, Move Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brook didn't really move up. He just stopped artificially draining down.

GGG doesn't artificially drain down, so he would actually have to move up, in order to move up. I'd still love to see it if the 168 pounders would stop ducking him to fight easy fights like Badou Jack or the no names Gilberto has been fighting, but let's not pretend it's the same.

Comment

JOSHUA telling someone to take a risk, now that's hypocrisy at its finest

Comment

Lol @ brook and golovkin having the same frame.

Brook looked like a bodybuilder at the weight in while GGG looked gaunt and incredibly lean.

I can go gain 15lb of muscle it ain't the same as a guy who's naturally 15lb heavier than me.

Comment

Let's be honest here, of course if he ever wants to be great he better do something risky. Everyone talks about hauler but ggg doesn't have a Leonard, Hearns, Duran for legacy fights and thinking beating canelo will solidify his legacy is laughable, it's just a money fight. Risks are what made the real greats that great. They did the unthinkable and pulled it off. **** Roy went from 160 to ****ing heavyweight. Abel said he knocks out cruisers and light heavies.............Krusher said it was a lie though. I don't see the problem if he is that powerful which I think he is that one weight class ahead isn't a bad move.

Comment

biblical has fought nothing but a revenue of bums what does this drug dealing fraud know absolutely nothing

Comment

Why are people trying to lay a guilt trip on GGG? Did Floyd bloat himself up after bloating jmm?

I think GGG will fight at 168 at some point. Maybe after losing at 160 or struggling to make 160

Comment

The same folks who advocated for a Mayweather Golovkin fight now say Golovkin isn't big enough to fight a LHW. Hogwash! At some point in time I want to see how good Golovkin truly is. That measuring stick isn't in the MW division. Why, because I want to see the true depth of his talent. We saw that with Tyson against Razor Ruddock. It's one thing to box against B/C level guys like Lemieux and Stevens. I want to see him fight against an A level guy where overpowering isn't the answer. That happens at 168 or 175.

Comment

And another one

Comment

... as you all may remember, since 2013, there were talks (some of them turned into "negotiations") for GGG to fight Chavez Jr., Froch, even Ward at 168. And do you remember what was the "answer" of those three fighters, back then?

... Since June 2014 (after Cotto beat Martinez), GGG said he is focused exclusively on the 160 division (belts, "lineal" title, record defences...)

... and what happened since June 2014 at 160? Cotto, Canelo, Jacobs, Saunders all ducked GGG.

Comment

GGG has a lot of haters. We want nelo v GGG first. The topic is trying to secure Jacobs so why talk moving up?

Its hard enough to get bjs and Jacobs. But the momentum is gathering pace. Stop changing subject of moving up

Comment

Working...
                      X