Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Manager: GGG Being Sick Was Just Stupid Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Manager: GGG Being Sick Was Just Stupid Talk

Oleg Hermann, manager of IBO/IBF/WBC/WBA middleweight world champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (36-0, 33KOs) is pretty surprised with the widespread reports that claimed his fighter was sick in the days leading up to last Saturday's fight with IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook (36-1, 25KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

With all the people saying it was a bad performance and blaming it on illness, they should have just run with that.
    I don't think he looked bad in the fight but if I was catching all that flack, I might not argue against illness rumors.

And, don't give me this nonsense about him needing to look vulnerable to draw in opponents.

Comment

that was just stupid ass **** made up by the GGG fans, those idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        With all the people saying it was a bad performance and blaming it on illness, they should have just run with that.
        I don't think he looked bad in the fight but if I was catching all that flack, I might not argue against illness rumors.

And, don't give me this nonsense about him needing to look vulnerable to draw in opponents.
        You're right they could have ran with the excuse, but GGG is the most honest fighter in boxing. He's so confident in himself he feels like he doesn't need anything extra.

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
        that was just stupid ass **** made up by the GGG fans, those idiots.
        It came from Hearn actually. Who is the idiot now ?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
          You're right they could have ran with the excuse, but GGG is the most honest fighter in boxing. He's so confident in himself he feels like he doesn't need anything extra.

It came from Hearn actually. Who is the idiot now ?
          1) Most honest? As in, 154-168? As in, "I want Ward", then "he dead to me".
          2) Hearn wasn't the first to say it. Ironic what happens to people who go around calling others idiots...

Comment

The only chance you have of fighting GGG is being a CAB Driver. Accepting $500K. O being a Tomato can....If you A Side he want 70-30 at LEAST!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              1) Most honest? As in, 154-168? As in, "I want Ward", then "he dead to me".
              2) Hearn wasn't the first to say it. Ironic what happens to people who go around calling others idiots...
              You do know Ward ran into him??? Cali is small and he PUNKED the sht out of GGG! GGG Won't even say Wards name anymore. Just he's "Rude and cuzzes alot" lol....

Comment

It was literally nothing but speculation

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/gennady-g...h-more--104427

Read the VERY last part!!!

"Gennedy himself does NOT want to speak on the subject about Ward... They LEFT out some parts. LOL.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8SuEuQ7H58

Comment

Working...
                    X