Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Manager Confident Daniel Jacobs Deal Will Get Finalized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to hear that talks are going good, hope this fight gets made!

Comment

I said it once and I will say again Jacob is a bum with chin problems. This a waste of time for ggg and nothing more than a stay busy fight. I am only watching this fight to see what excuses racist black posters on here say,it's going to be comical.

Let ggg unfiy the belts so he can move up and if he doesn't then the black haters can hate

Comment

Originally posted by CoachMac34 View Post
        Is it me or has anyone else noticed that since GGG is negotiations to fight his mandatory Jacobs it seems every boxer alive is calling him out ?
        Like who? It doesn't even matter though. The only fighters I wanna see GGG against are Jacobs, Lara, and Canelo. I don't even care about the Saunders fight so this positive talks in negotiations is music to my ears.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
          I said it once and I will say again Jacob is a bum
          If Jacobs is a bum, then what were Geale, Adama, Monroe, Proksa, Wade, Murray, Macklin and Lemieux?

What bums do you know of that have 32 wins with 29 KO's that are on a 12 fight KO streak?

Please tell me because it damn sure isn't any of the guys I listed above and it damn sure ain't Marco Antonio Rubio

Comment

How does this get made with the insurance problem in NYC? That all a load of smoke or is it a legit obstacle?

Comment

Originally posted by IrishGolovkin View Post
              How does this get made with the insurance problem in NYC? That all a load of smoke or is it a legit obstacle?
              That law might get amended in the next few months.

If not, they could take the fight to the IZOD Center in New Jersey, which is only a 40 minute drive away from the Barclay Center or just a 20 minute drive away from MSG.

I don't think Jacobs would agree to fight at the Forum in LA, and with Ward/Kovalev in LV just 3 weeks earlier, fans won't travel back that soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                That law might get amended in the next few months.

If not, they could take the fight to the IZOD Center in New Jersey, which is only a 40 minute drive away from the Barclay Center or just a 20 minute drive away from MSG.

I don't think Jacobs would agree to fight at the Forum in LA, and with Ward/Kovalev in LV just 3 weeks earlier, fans won't travel back that soon.
                I thought the law only hurts small time promoters.its nothing to k2 and dibella

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                  I thought the law only hurts small time promoters.its nothing to k2 and dibella
                  Loeffler said it was prohibitive. TR and DiBella have both said they won't be doing fights in NY until it changes. Lou's actually been really vocal about it calling out the governor.

But it might not matter....

Comment

If GGG can't get Jacobs into the ring, and Saunders wants more time, GGG needs to jump on Lara (I'm assuming DeGale has finalized the Jack fight b/c the WBC didn't mandate Callum Smith last week).

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                      Loeffler said it was prohibitive. TR and DiBella have both said they won't be doing fights in NY until it changes. Lou's actually been really vocal about it calling out the governor.

But it might not matter....

It can do 200K on PPV. I can almost guarantee that.

But who is this guy?
                      Last edited by Fetta; 09-19-2016, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X