Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Manager Confident Daniel Jacobs Deal Will Get Finalized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol

Jacobs got dropped by Mora, GGG will put him to sleep.

Comment

Let's hope this gets finalized soon. It should be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        I just don't understand this place.

GGG fans want to talk more about who's ducking GGG than who is in line to fight him?

50 something replies and over 2500 views.

If the thread title was about "Jacobs refuses to fight GGG" all you GGG cucks would be up in arms flooding the forums with hate threads and comments about "ducking".

GGG's manager says he can make the fight and you guys are silent.

I just don't understand?
        whats to understand? GGGs manager thinking he can get the fight made is great news, but until something actually happens its meaningless speculation, and he didnt really advance the story at all, so what is there to talk about?

Comment

As a GGG fan, this should be a great fight. Jacobs is big and strong, be interesting to see if GGG can walk him down. Not sure whats up with all the weird negative comments. If GGG loses, who gives a ****? If Jacobs loses, who gives a ****? Jesus, people are taking this thing way too serious. Go outside and get a girlfriend and stop acting like a twat here

Comment

[QUOTE=Chollo Vista] View Post
            I just don't understand this place.

GGG fans want to talk more about who's ducking GGG than who is in line to fight him?

50 something replies and over 2500 views.

If the thread title was about "Jacobs refuses to fight GGG" all you GGG cucks would be up in arms flooding the forums with hate threads and comments about "ducking".

GGG's manager says he can make the fight and you guys are silent.

I just don't understand?

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
            what's to understand? GGGs manager thinking he can get the fight made is great news, but until something actually happens it's meaningless speculation, and he didn't really advance the story at all, so what is there to talk about?

Comment

Good that it might get made.

However, Jacobs can't hold a shot, he's going out early.

Comment

Hoping this gets made. This is a fight I will definitely buy tickets to.

Comment

Really hope it happens. The rest of middleweight needs to step up.

Comment

Jacobs holds a bogus WBA interim belt. If people are getting so excited about Jacobs fighting GGG, it says a lot about GGG's competition and resume. This is a **** fight.

Comment

Good to hear that talks are going good, hope this fight gets made!

Comment

Working...
                      X