Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Golovkin Should Take a Risk Like Other Champions Do!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
    seems like you are to worried about a fighters personal life instead of what they actually do in the ring
    Can you blame me for not supporting a woman beater?

Comment

so he tried to fight 2 old fighters about to retire??? how is that daring to be great?
      Fighting a top 10 P4P fighter is pretty daring to me.

I get you want to be cute with the "he's old" comment but if you weren't a ******, I'm sure you'd have the common sense to figure it all out.

Comment

HBO simply promotes Golovkin as the deadly puncher he is. This from the man who spent years avoiding the most popular prizefighter on the planet at the time.

Comment

Damn! Floyd still has these guys salty, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
            Stop being stupid Larry.

The point is Mayweather was a fighter with such a potential that he could have done more.

Including fighting GGG himself.

Instead, Floyd answered, GGG needs to fight Ward first.

Do you ever imagine Duran saying, Hagler need to fight a lightheavy, then I will fight him??

Floyd claim he was TBE and so he didn't take enough risk to deserve that status, just like GGG didn't take enough risk to claim he's P4P TOP 5 IMO.
            We can agree that both Floyd and GGG didn't take enough risk to deserve their so called "status".
            like i said now he has to fight middleweights?? but GGG doesnt have to move up at all?? how does that work?? Floyd did enough in his career

Comment

Boxing is a dumb sport because of the belts. A fighter can go from 140lbs, win an IBF belt from an unknown or a vacated belt then move to 147 lbs do the same then do the same at 154lbs and NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN YOUR A 3 DIVISION WORLD CHAMPION.

BUT A CHAMPION WHO TAKES ALL THE BELTS IN HIS DIVISION, ISNT IMPRESSIVE TO THE ALMIGHTY FLOYD MAYWEATHER.

Comment

Originally posted by Ce1ska View Post
                Can you blame me for not supporting a woman beater?
                thats your choice..but it doesnt take away from his boxing career

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  Actually that was my expression when I read this from you. Apparently you pulled Martinez name out of your ass.

Mayweather moved up in four different weight classes and his career and risk taking crap all over Golovkin's. No spin can change that fact.
                  You probably just started watching boxing. Martinez was once a top pfp fighter and repeatedly tried to fight Floyd. Moving up doesnt equate to risk taking. Especially when you take the weakest links available.

Marquez moved up to 135 and fought Diaz.

Hopkings to light heavy and fought Tarver. The est in both divisions, thats risk taking.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    You probably just started watching boxing. Martinez was once a top pfp fighter and repeatedly tried to fight Floyd. Moving up doesnt equate to risk taking. Especially when you take the weakest links available.

Marquez moved up to 135 and fought Diaz.

Hopkings to light heavy and fought Tarver. The est in both divisions, thats risk taking.
                    Floyd fought the best in every division he has been to man..in 5 divisions he was lineal in 4(twice at 147)..not sure what more ya'll want from a fighter

Comment

thats your choice..but it doesnt take away from his boxing career
                      I never said it did.

Comment

Working...
                      X