Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Golovkin Should Take a Risk Like Other Champions Do!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
    same reason all the racist ass white fans hated on Mayweather all those years and wanted him to lose
    Did GGG beat up his Baby Mama? Is GGG an ******* too? I don't recall GGG trash talking his opponents much tbh.

I understand hating his fans, but how can you hate GGG?

Comment

same reason all the racist ass white fans hated on Mayweather all those years and wanted him to lose
      And what is that same reason Larry?

Racism you mean?

Comment

It's not like GGG hasn't tried. He did try to move up to 168 for Froch and drain himself to 154 to fight Floyd and both retired. Sure he didn't fight Ward but that shouldn't define his image.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          And what is that same reason Larry?

Racism you mean?
          of course.......

Comment

what is GGG doing that Floyd couldnt? what risks is he taking?? fighting Kell Brook and Wade this year??? name one hall of famer he has faced..just 1..yet you are slamming Floyd who has done more in his last division of 154 then GGG's entire ****ing career?
            Stop being stupid Larry.

The point is Mayweather was a fighter with such a potential that he could have done more.

Including fighting GGG himself.

Instead, Floyd answered, GGG needs to fight Ward first.

Do you ever imagine Duran saying, Hagler need to fight a lightheavy, then I will fight him??

Floyd claim he was TBE and so he didn't take enough risk to deserve that status, just like GGG didn't take enough risk to claim he's P4P TOP 5 IMO.

We can agree that both Floyd and GGG didn't take enough risk to deserve their so called "status".

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
              It's not like GGG hasn't tried. He did try to move up to 168 for Froch and drain himself to 154 to fight Floyd and both retired. Sure he didn't fight Ward but that shouldn't define his image.
              so he tried to fight 2 old fighters about to retire??? how is that daring to be great?

Comment

Originally posted by Ce1ska View Post
                Did GGG beat up his Baby Mama? Is GGG an ******* too? I don't recall GGG trash talking his opponents much tbh.

I understand hating his fans, but how can you hate GGG?

seems like you are to worried about a fighters personal life instead of what they actually do in the ring

Comment

of course.......
                  Do you think we can fight racism being racist?

I mean, we can all act like complet biggots and make this website worst than he's.

This website is getting horrible, we don't talk boxing anymore.

The little bit of fairness we had on BS is starting to fully disappear.

The Mayweather vs Manny beef was the beginning.

I think Floyd himself made it too racial (asian/rice cooking rants, then playing the victim race cards...)

Comment

Golovkin is safe from moving up because of the Marvin Hagler defense shield his fans use

Comment

It's funny that a if a fighter that started at 130 doesn't move up it's a duck according to the same people that don't want Golovkin to move up.

Floyd didn't duck any Middles because he never fought at Middle so let's take that out of the equation, At no point was he going to fight Paul Williams people like to mention Paul because he's disabled Mayweather by the time Paul was relevant never fought anyone who wasn't a draw. When Paul started to get some momentum he got beaten by Carlos Quintana and was never even a look in for the Floyd fight after that he then moved to Middle (A weight that floyd has never fought at) He fought and beat Cotto and Pac please don't mention them as fighters he avoided the whole premise of he didn't fight him between these dates is a joke (Oh he didn't fight him on christmas day 2007, it doesn't count) he fought and beat him they both slowed down Floyd was the oldest out of Pac himself and Cotto

Golovkin has yet to move up one division or fight one hall of famer (past best or not) call me when he does until then stop hyping him as something when he got lifted off his feet by a welter.

Comment

Working...
                      X