Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Golovkin Should Take a Risk Like Other Champions Do!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
    Why should he shut up when he's telling the truth? GGG hasn't taken any risk......not a single one his entire career and you're telling a certified atg to "shut up"? Lmao.
    Niether did that coward. When he did move up he always had some catchweight stipulation, glove controversy, etc. That guy was the biggest hypocrite ever to fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
      Niether did that coward. When he did move up he always had some catchweight stipulation, glove controversy, etc. That guy was the biggest hypocrite ever to fight.
      Don't quote me if you're gonna post inaccurate bs. You're literally mistaking floyd with #48.

Comment

He had 1 catchweight when he moved up..1...and 1 glove situation..1..he had 49 damn fights and you bring up 2 damn fights

Comment

Don't quote me if you're gonna post inaccurate bs. You're literally mistaking floyd with #48.
          I am quoting you idiot. Floyd screwed Marquez on weight didn't make it, punk. Also, He whined incessantly about Maidana's gloves and got that his way. Weight drained Oscar. Need i say more. Give me a break you nutthanger . Learn about Boxing before you post scrub.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
            He had 1 catchweight when he moved up..1...and 1 glove situation..1..he had 49 damn fights and you bring up 2 damn fights
            That guy is a f-ing idiot.....dksab. not even worth responding to.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
              Yeah why not. He is sitting here Talking about other fighters. It is obvious he misses the attention. If he thinks he is so d*** good . Then why doesn't he come out of retitement and make history at 160. Just as i thought , he ain't got the balls cuz. You can't throw 20 ounches around and pot shot a guy like GGG. If you think Castillo and Maidana were roughing Floydie up then GGG would technically beat him down. Shoulder roll/ one right hand potshot and grab and hold or elbow across the face aint going to win him that fight. Which he would never take unless GGG had to weigh like 152 or something.

Comment

That guy is a f-ing idiot.....dksab. not even worth responding to.
                really your photo looks like a Prince **** photo. Grow some balls and take somebody else opinion like a man. Puss. You sure want to force yours on someone else.

Comment

• Mayweather telling Golovkin to "take a risk" is pretty rich. I really almost can't even handle this level of irony.

Comment

Yeah why not. He is sitting here Talking about other fighters. It is obvious he misses the attention. If he thinks he is so d*** good . Then why doesn't he come out of retitement and make history at 160. Just as i thought , he ain't got the balls cuz. You can't throw 20 ounches around and pot shot a guy like GGG. If you think Castillo and Maidana were roughing Floydie up then GGG would technically beat him down. Shoulder roll/ one right hand potshot and grab and hold or elbow across the face aint going to win him that fight. Which he would never take unless GGG had to weigh like 152 or something.
                    what does him missing the attention have to do with the same fans and writers who criticized him for who he fought(he had the best resume of his generation) giving a pass as far as moving up, fighting better opposition, and making excuses for GGG's weak resume and not taking risks

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike_R View Post
                      Mayweather telling Golovkin to "take a risk" is pretty rich. I really almost can't even handle this level of irony.
                      taking a risk, and fighting someone you want him to fight is two totally different things

some of you need to learn how to distinguish the two

49 fights....over 20 lineal title fights.....over a dozen defenses of these titles across 4 divisions, won the wbc at 140.......won his first world title at 21 years old and only 17 fights

he has plenty of room to talk about fighters taking risks....he fought from 130-140 and fought over 20 world champions

just because you don't like him doesn't change what he accomplished

Comment

Working...
                      X