Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does that card rank among the all time worst ppv cards?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where does that card rank among the all time worst ppv cards?

I'd actually completely forgotten about the fact that this was a ppv telecast until I read about it just now. You had a main event where one of the participants' best win was against John Thompson. A co-main event between a fringe level operator and a journeyman in what was probably the most competitive on paper. The rest of the card were prospects against overmatched foes.

**** cards and **** ppv fights are one of the biggest reasons why boxing has such a limited fanbase and attracts zero mainstream media coverage nowadays. The fact they couldn't even put on a competitive undercard to compensate for what was always a mismatch as a main event is beyond pathetic.

No where near as bad as GGG's joke of a ppv against the canadian guy and 51k in attendance would agree.

Actually tonight was a beautiful night of boxing by Canelo beating down that loud mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      No where near as bad as GGG's joke of a ppv against the canadian guy and 51k in attendance would agree.

Actually tonight was a beautiful night of boxing by Canelo beating down that loud mouth.
      LMFAO you dumb piece of ****.

It had GGG, Lemeuix, Chocolatito, Luis Ortiz and Tureano Johsnon all on the same card...

And it was worse than this piece of ****? Honestly mate, you are a joke. Clearly don't know a single thing about this sport but come on here and ruin our forum. Congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post

The fact that your immediate response is to deflect towards Golovkin is a testament to how triggered you ****s actually are by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
          I'd actually completely forgotten about the fact that this was a ppv telecast until I read about it just now. You had a main event where one of the participants' best win was against John Thompson. A co-main event between a fringe level operator and a journeyman in what was probably the most competitive on paper. The rest of the card were prospects against overmatched foes.

**** cards and **** ppv fights are one of the biggest reasons why boxing has such a limited fanbase and attracts zero mainstream media coverage nowadays. The fact they couldn't even put on a competitive undercard to compensate for what was always a mismatch as a main event is beyond pathetic.
          This is why I stream

Comment

That was PPV didn't even know. Who the **** would pay for that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
              That was PPV didn't even know. Who the **** would pay for that ****.
              I paid lol

Comment

This card was embarrassing

The thing is this is pretty much the best GB can offer as far as their stable

Canelo
                Rosado
                Diaz
                Dela Hoya

with the exception of Franscisco Vargas, Ali ( who didn't even get TV time ) and some options on Salido this is basically what Golden Boy has to offer

Comment

horrible undercard smh...

Comment

this was a hideous boxing card just terrible and next canelo ppv will be the same. pure ****. I laugh at all the ******s who went to the fight/bought the ppv.

Comment

Working...
                    X