Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does that card rank among the all time worst ppv cards?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only watched the main even and even then I was bored...streamed it and still felt I was robbed lol

Comment

got to be up there as one of the worst, why anyone would buy that rather than do something else on a Saturday night I don't know. Was free over here and I still didn't bother with it.

Comment

I had no idea it was PPV, my stream worked perfectly because cokehead and diva got no ratings or cash from me, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          No where near as bad as GGG's joke of a ppv against the canadian guy and 51k in attendance would agree.

Actually tonight was a beautiful night of boxing by Canelo beating down that loud mouth.
          Took that clown coward 9 rds to stop a no-hoper she should have beaten in 2 rds, pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
            I'd actually completely forgotten about the fact that this was a ppv telecast until I read about it just now. You had a main event where one of the participants' best win was against John Thompson. A co-main event between a fringe level operator and a journeyman in what was probably the most competitive on paper. The rest of the card were prospects against overmatched foes.

**** cards and **** ppv fights are one of the biggest reasons why boxing has such a limited fanbase and attracts zero mainstream media coverage nowadays. The fact they couldn't even put on a competitive undercard to compensate for what was always a mismatch as a main event is beyond pathetic.
            Los Mexicanos are a very "docile" fun base, for sure... They are all entitled to get leisure and "good time"... Team Canelo doesn't give a fuck on anything else... and rightly so...

Comment

Working...
            X