Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG Still hasnt signed the contract to face Canelo, 8 Figures + PPV UPSIDE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG Still hasnt signed the contract to face Canelo, 8 Figures + PPV UPSIDE!

=

COWARD

only reasonable and logical answer.

source
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNsKGYGjF1M

Hey man, only canelo can be called coward. GGG has fought the best and he is the best fighter that has ever lived.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR CANELO!! View Post
      =

COWARD

only reasonable and logical answer.

source
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNsKGYGjF1M
      8 figures is $10 million +

It never happened you gullible fool

Comment

SOURCE: Oscar De La Coca

You cant make this **** up. Canela fans dont know what else to do lol. The pressure is getting to them as well, I am loving this lol.

ALSO "Sign the contract... for September" LOL why not now?!!? Why not on December or May... The fear is great.
        Last edited by The Problem Child; 09-18-2016, 03:13 AM.

Comment

I am a big Canelo fan and I am proud of him. But he gave up his WBC world middleweight title rather than fight GGG at 160 pounds for that title. No amount of spin will ever change that fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

You cant make this **** up. Canela fans dont know what else to do lol. The pressure is getting to them as well, I am loving this lol.

ALSO "Sign the contract... for September" LOL why not now?!!? Why not on December or May... The fear is great.
            welcome to boxingscene Abel Sanchez.

Why did you guys turn down you're biggest payday to date?

Comment

Anyone who actually believes that Oscar offered anywhere near 10 million is a f.ucking fool

Canelos team made their man literally drop a belt and claim as lineal and run south to a lower division and won't even have him face any of the challenges down there . Like I can't even remember anytime that's happened.

Yet you Canelo fans actually believe Oscar who is the biggest lieing piece of sh.it in the sport who has proven he doesn't respect the fans made a serious offer to Gennady

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

actually loughler already admitted it tonight to steve kim

Comment

Ha, Oscar is so full of ****. Oscar said "We'll there's obviously upside" yet less than two weeks ago he said:

Consequently, we are not willing to negotiate based on percentages in that promotion. When the time comes, we will make an offer to Golovkin, a very good deal, in which he will earn more than he's ever won in his career, and he will decide whether or not to accept it. That offer will be presented to Golovkin when Saul Alvarez is ready to invade the 160 pound division.

Comment

who has 1st priorities vs 3g ?

alvy or dj ?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                    X