Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo To Golovkin: I Fear No Man, You Turned Down Our Offer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
    3 sides to every story, ''mine, yours and the cold hard truth''. team lovkin will say alvy dodged them. fnck them both. 3g should worry about mw and alvy should decide if hes gonna keep that lineal thing. either shlt or get off the bowl.

wtf
    You can't drop the lineal thing.

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
    Shane accepted like 8 million for the fight against Floyd Mayweather and he was the champion, Miguel Cotto accepted 8 Million guarantee and walked away with 10 and he was the champion, both those fights sold well over 1 Million PPVs, Canelo got 5 Million in a fight that sold 2.2 Milion PPVs and he was the champion!

If GGG is that warrior that's desperate for the fight then he should accept 6 million, the fight won't sell more than 1 Million PPVs by any means anyways, if GGG turns down an offer to fight Canelo at 158 lbs+ for 6+ Million then he is DUCKING Canelo, no question about it,
    The fight will do more than 1m. Likely 1.7.

My ****ing dad called me asking about this fight and he hasn't seen a fight since Leonard v Hagler.

GGG isn't a b side. He's more like B++

Canelo taking that for Cotto was ******. Canelo was the bigger star, but he wanted that lineal for some reason.

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    Sometimes you have to accept less yo get the big fights.

Canelo gave up weight to get Mayweather, he accepted an 80/20 split to get Cotto despite him actually being the bigger draw...

GGG seems to want to have a controlling say in the negotiations and give up nothing, it's not going to happen.
    How do you know what GGG asked.

People act like Canelo isn't know to tell straight up ****ing lies after a win.

Should I list them.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      Sometimes you have to accept less yo get the big fights.

Canelo gave up weight to get Mayweather, he accepted an 80/20 split to get Cotto despite him actually being the bigger draw...

GGG seems to want to have a controlling say in the negotiations and give up nothing, it's not going to happen.
      Sometimes Canelo is just saying BS to save face. Even Golden Boy has been talking how they won't do the fight until September of next year. There was no offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Everyone should calm down! In the next 2 weeks, we'll have the gate & PPV numbers. That will tell us if Canelo lost his fan base, and who is the A-side!
        This is hilarious. So you are thinking that Canelo who just sold 50k+ tickets without any help from his opponent lost his fan base? And to suggest that mr 97k now has the edge... LAUGHABLE. You need to get your head out of the sand.

Comment

Originally posted by HansGruber View Post
          ohhh i am sorry i must of missed the memo since when cast rated red headed ducker became Floyd Mayweather Caliber????
          He's the biggest draw in boxing by a significant margin, he is now very much in that Mayweather position of the sports biggest attraction.

Canelo gave up things to get big fights, Brook just gave up two weight classes to get a big fight, Ward has moved up to fight Kovalev, Mayweather himself took less to become the sports biggest names...Sometimes it has to be done.

Comment

That is one solid 154 lb'er.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
              How do you know what GGG asked.

People act like Canelo isn't know to tell straight up ****ing lies after a win.

Should I list them.
              Nobody knows what either side are asking for.

We do know Golovkin won't budge on weight (up or down) and he said just last week that this was a 50/50 fight financially...it clearly is not

Comment

can't believe GGG team turned down that 8 figure offer. They are cowards just using canelos name to sell

Comment

He didn't say "Viva la Mexico". Gee please get someone who has at least a slight notion of Spanish? He said "Viva Mexico". If he had said something as ****** and illiterate as "Viva la Mexico" he would have a mental deficiency, considering he is a 26 y/o Mexican who speaks Spanish as a mother language. Even a kid in first degree in elementary school in Mexico is able to say that phrase correctly.
                  Last edited by sterilizer; 09-18-2016, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenAkaProek View Post
                    can't believe GGG team turned down that 8 figure offer. They are cowards just using canelos name to sell
                    Looks like you have some insight into the specifics of the offer, mind sharing what the complete offer was?

Comment

Originally posted by Ce1ska View Post
                      Looks like you have some insight into the specifics of the offer, mind sharing what the complete offer was?
                      post fight interview president gb said tom loffer said that golden boy would offer them a "**** offfer" of 2 million. But golden boy offered them 5 x that amount and still no word

Comment

Working...
                      X