No announcement yet.

About a month ago GGG hinted that he received an offer from Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Well, I don't think Oscar is lying here for Team GGG have proven to be bidness men in the past.

But lie or not; standing in front of thousands of people you've never seen before in person and potentially millions online is down right nerve wrecking. To make matters worse doing it off impromptu, no script, no powerpoint, no paper?

I'd be up there with BG's sweating my ass off and you would too.... Stuttering and all
    Of course, you don't. You're the type of bozo ODH like. He knows with people like you in the world he can make up any story he wants and you'll be right there to eat it up.

We made a 8 figure offer in August for the fight in September 2017 but didn't want to tell anyone.

How can you come to an agreement and at the same time turn down the purse? Wouldn't that mean there was no agreement? But didn't Golden Boy say there was an agreement? Liars gonna lie and idiots going to stay idiots. There's nothing the Don can do for those types.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Loeffler has complained that he wants something in writing for Sept 2017. Do you want me to go find the article? The offer for 8 figures is for Sept 2017. That's something in writing. Like Ward/Kovalev did.

"He wants something in writing for 2017" is a response to the original statement of Canelo's representatives who proposed that the fight will be a safe distance away. To which Loeffer can only respond to with "well can we at least have it in writing".

That is still not a real offer and a clear duck to any balanced individual, which you don't seem to be.

If there is an offer in writing and if that offer has a "8 figure payday", then that offer will be for the fight happening next. No intermediate bouts for GGG or Canelo.

Comment

Loeffler has complained that he wants something in writing for Sept 2017. Do you want me to go find the article? The offer for 8 figures is for Sept 2017. That's something in writing. Like Ward/Kovalev did.
        Where are people getting the 8 figure offer from?

Comment

He said he's still waiting to hear back from them. He offered it a month ago and hasn't heard back from Loeffler
          It's a fair offer if true, even for 2017. Flat fee is weak for the biggest fight in boxing but Loeffler sounded open to it. But they haven't turned it down, like that likely alt claimed

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            DLH in the post fight press conference.

Comment

Damn. Abel ain't denying it either. An offer is being made for 8 figures but K2 and GGG saying they want the PPV split from what I can gather.

Comment

He gave him a definite offer for Sept 17. How is he ducking? Was Ward and Kovalev ducking each other when they agreed to fight last year for this year?
                Lets keep in mind that he did not give him a definite offer, and that until tonight (where he was cornered into defending himself), the presumption was that it was an agreement with a hand shake.

Secondly, the Ward/Kovalev situation was made because HBO stipulated that they fight each other and since Ward doesn't have any clout and needs HBO, there was no wiggle room.

HBO isn't telling Canelo that he should fight GGG by Sept 17 or December or 2016. It's up to him. He already blew past one deadline when he vacated his WBC Title. Whats to stop him from blowing past this one? Sept 2017 is simply a safe-distance-away type of offer to take away heat from Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  Look at the post fight video I posted at the beginning. Oscar said he offered an 8 figure deal to GGG but from this interview I just heard with Sanchez he isn't denying the offer was made but it sounds like K2 wants a PPV split.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                    Wow your ****ing dumb. Nowhere to go huh? Thats why he has 2 HUGE unifications coming up with Jacobs and Saunders. Both will pay him good money since Jacobs is with Haymon and Saunders will bring him in another massive UK payday.

Not to mention itll make him undisputed if he beats them both so why the **** would he take an offer now when itll be so much bigger after these 2 fights?
                    NOT FIGHT can get him as much as he can with Canelo lets be honest. Name me a fight that can get him a bigger pay than what he could potentially make with Canelo?

Jacobs and Saunders a solid but lets be honest, not going to get what he can potentially get with Canelo...Just Saying!

Again not taking sides, I think both sides are Bull****ting the people and they're all trying to cash in and it is nothing wrong with that but BE HONEST WITH THE PEOPLE!
                    Last edited by sicko; 09-18-2016, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      It's a fair offer if true, even for 2017. Flat fee is weak for the biggest fight in boxing but Loeffler sounded open to it. But they haven't turned it down, like that likely alt claimed
                      The HBO translator is messing up. He said Canelo said GGG turned down the offer but Canelo said they're waiting to hear back from them. So if somebody is saying GGG turned down the offer blame it on the HBO translator.

Comment

Working...
                      X