Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Knocks Out Liam Smith in Nine To Win WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alvarez doesn't stand a chance with lil G. he got peppered by a 154lb feather fisted fighter. if he goes to the rope against lil G like he did tonight. he's getting hurt bad. Golovkins constant power shots will be to much.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
      i knew GGG was holding up the fight, its his stupid ass fans who are blind. canelo stops GGG when GGG mans up.

canelos team offered GGG 3 times the cash and they have yet to respond. sounds like GGG is ducking, if it walks and acts like a duck then its a duck.
      Yeah, let's believe team ODLH with Canelo and friends.

"I'll lace the gloves up and fight him now"

"We Mexicans don't **** around"

-then proceeds to drop his 160 title

-fights at 154

etc.

But of course, we know you're biased against GGG. No need to try to be rational to morons such as yourself. They didn't even give a $$$ amount. Triple of what? $1,000,000? Peanuts?

Also, fyi, the translation was slightly off.

Comment

I was kind of neutral on Canelo before but I'm starting to like him a lot more. For a 26 year old he has a fantastic resume. Plus, he makes for good fights most of the time.

That said, it was like watching a super MW versus a light MW in there tonight.

Comment

It went pretty much as I expected it would go.

Comment

You cant stand in front of Canelo.......except maybe GGG

Liam was tough but out of his depth ....its always horrible when you're counting the seconds down!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
              I was kind of neutral on Canelo before but I'm starting to like him a lot more. For a 26 year old he has a fantastic resume. Plus, he makes for good fights most of the time.

That said, it was like watching a super MW versus a light MW in there tonight.
              Looked a lot like Rosado-Clottey & Chavez Jr-Reyes

Weight classes exist for a reason. Only the greats can overcome this hurdle

Comment

Now compare Usyk's performance against a much better opponent in Glowacki to Canelo's against Smith. No knockdown, but it was a clinic. Canelo was happy to move forward eat punches and even get cut above his eye lol.

Comment

Great fight, electric crowd, and give Liam credit he didn't win a single round but man could he take a beating. Canelo pulling more then 51,000 fans...but I thought Mexicans turned on him right GGG fan boys? LMAO

Comment

PIECE OF **** fight, canelita is a puzzy and smith is a bum a bum....
                    Keep hiding under Oscar's skirt you lil ho.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                      Yeah, let's believe team ODLH with Canelo and friends.

"I'll lace the gloves up and fight him now"

"We Mexicans don't **** around"

-then proceeds to drop his 160 title

-fights at 154

etc.

But of course, we know you're biased against GGG. No need to try to be rational to morons such as yourself. They didn't even give a $$$ amount. Triple of what? $1,000,000? Peanuts?

Also, fyi, the translation was slightly off.
                      so lets believe GGG then.

GGG: ill fight anyone from 154-168, ANYONE!

turns down 155 fight with canelo, wants ward at 164, said no to froch at 168 but wanted chavez jr at 168.

HAHAHA canelo wipes the floor with ggg.

Comment

Working...
                      X