Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Dominates Krzysztof Glowacki To Grab WBO Gold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    How so explain that part?

Are you saying I don't call Lara boring?

Was Mayweather not the first to be attacked by certain posters for being boring? It's the same posters that will die for Usyk
    i got the impression that you didn't consider lara and mayweather boring. my bad if that's not the case then

personally i enjoy both mayweather and usyk (lukewarm on lara)

the three don't have identical styles anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      Exact same here, I had a good giggle at Gregorz Proska scoring of the fight he was trying so damn hard to give rounds to Glowacki when there were very few and far between at the best I think you could score it 9-3 for Usyk.
      lol Proksa at least had Usyk edging it at the end 116-114. I'm not sure how he came up with that score.

Comment

I don't have a problem with the guy for I've never seen the guy fight until tonight. He was rather boring for my taste, but hey.

After hearing all the hoopla, I'd figure I'd tune in and watch him for I thought he would be another GGG, Kovalev, Mathysse, etc type of fighter being that they guys I saw hyping him are known to like "certain" fighters and types of fighters.

I tuned in and never would I have imagined that he would be the Floyd Mayweather/ Erislandy Lara type fighter I saw.

It's an interesting dynamic
        Don't come in here with your anti GGG shyt just because Jubei rocks an Usyk avatar don't mean he speaks for Usyk supporters.

Comment

One plus on Glowacki, he stops Usyk streak of 9 KOs in 9 fights. Glowacki is one tough and very dangerous fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
            i got the impression that you didn't consider lara and mayweather boring.
            Read this post and you tell me

So why doesn't GGG just fight him? Lara's been talking so GGG should silence him.

BTW, my wife and daughter stayed up to watch this fight with me tonight. Needless to say they're both sound a sleep.

Erislandy "Robitussin" Lara

Comment

I think Usyk has can turn it up several levels, as you could see in the last round.
              This was good experience for him going 12 rounds with a tough, skilled champion and also being calm under tremendous pressure.
              Not quite shure Bashir is the right trainer for him doe

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                Excellent performance from Usyk. I had it 9-3.

Looked so comfortable in there. Nice job
                Awesome performance in the lions den too, dude went toe to toe for the KO in the championship rounds having had the fight tied up after the ninth round.

Never did I expect a performance as convincing as that. I gave two rounds to the puncher Glowacki, dude telegraphs his punches the blistering foot speed of Usyk he couldn't find the target with anything significant.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                  Don't come in here with your anti GGG shyt just because Jubei rocks an Usyk avatar don't mean he speaks for Usyk supporters.
                  Ok, Mr. Usyk supporter.

What's your post history on the styles of Lara, Mayweather and other "slick" fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    how on earth did you give glowacki 4 rounds??

you need to go back and take your grade 10 Cyrus.
                    8-4 9-3 couldve been either but still Glowacki altho inferior proved he could frustrate Usyk aswell at times, and Usyk didnt land many left hands until the last 3 rounds (mostly cuz he took minimal amounts of risks, but still), except for the jab that constantly hit Glowackis face he wasnt the easiest target to hit, Glowacki also proved once again that he is super tough and was in no way exposed in this fight, Usyk was simply just better

mlac... smokes, lets go!

Comment

Usyk did what "certain" posters would accuse Lara and Floyd of doing which is running
                      They also said Cuadras ran last week. Still don't know how he was able to make Gonzalez face look like that by running. Personally I enjoy that type of style so I'm now a fan of Usyk and Cuadras.

Comment

Working...
                      X