No announcement yet.

Boxer you dislike for some reason?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Tejano View Post
    For some reason I don't like Abner Mares he looks like a ass hole & ****y dude.....I hope Cuellar Knocks him out cold....
    Too many to be listed

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
      I use to really dislike Lennox Lewis because he came off fake a mfer to me. I always rooted for whoever he was fighting. I like him now though, he was a hell of a heavyweight.
      Didn't appreciate him until he was gone, we see that a lot. Lewis was a time Trojan. He was right to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
        Didn't appreciate him until he was gone, we see that a lot. Lewis was a time Trojan. He was right to retire.

Thinking back on it, I really started to dislike him when he blasted Razor Ruddock out in two rounds and he said something in the post fight that got all over me. I actually started to warm up to him later on his career. He was with Manny Steward so I couldn't stay mad at him forever.

Comment

Candelita because the lil girl is a coward

Ward becaue he's arrogant and always fights in his backyard with one of his uncles as ref

Broner because the guy is just a prick

Garcia because the guy admits to being a cherry picker and pretends he's one of the best ever.

Comment

Carl Frampton, seems like such a little manlet prick. Scott Quigg too.

Comment

Danny garcia. for all the obvious reasons, the fact he looks, speaks and acts like a total cringy douche makes it all the worse.

Comment

Khan
                Golovkin
                Haye
                Ricky burns
                Joshua
                Malignaggi

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Danny Garcia. "Will somebody please just beat this guy already!"
                  Yeah but even when they beat him.... they dont beat him

Comment

Andre Ward. He's an extremely dirty fighter and uses crooked home referees who permit him to use illegal tactics, while claiming to be the Son of God.

He's a religious hypocrite and the most selfish prima donna in boxing.

Comment

I actually can't think of a single one I genuinely dislike. There are plenty of annoying fanbases on here and it's fun to stir them up, but I don't think there's any boxers I dislike.

Comment

Working...
                      X