Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I've Always Known What Golovkin Has - And Doesn't Have

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjer88 View Post
    And fans know what Canelo has (talk) and doesn't have (balls).
    ^^this!!!
    Haha Canelita better stop talking Marica

Comment

I'm sure Mexicans must be embarrassed of this s**t by now

It's getting cringeworthy

Comment

Canelo fans pretend it was negotiations that led to handing the title

It was not negotiations, we all knew Canelo would vacate rather than fight GGG. We all knew this. We said it and it happened.

K2/GGG has publicaly said they'd take the low side of 70/30. They give Canelo everything he wants but to drain GGG, they were not gonna be drained.

Good for k2, letting Canelo drain him would of been a bad move.

Hopefully the broom fight gets Canelo thinking he can win, rather than just talking crap again. My guess is Canelo and De La Hoya know what GGG did in the Broom fight won't look nothing like what they get if Canelo actually fought GGG.

Watch, after Canelo win against Smith he'll once again claim he's ready for GGG, and once again they won't sign.

Period.

Comment

We know what Abel Sanchez has as well. Alvarez's balls.

Comment

bottom line is oscar is a greedy soab. they know they can build up angst for the fight by waiting till 2017 they know that the fight will be asked about constantly and for those who think loughler is not in on the same plan are naive. they are using the pac vs mayweather blueprint to a t the same blueprint oscar was supposed to be against. the problem is if either canelo or ggg lose before it they will lose out on a ton of money
            Last edited by Cinci Champ; 09-16-2016, 03:17 PM.

Comment

I know what he has nelo.... Your 160 pounds belt.

Comment

Come on Canelo, shut up you sound like a ***** ass ******. I guess he is marinating the fight, but it makes him look really really bad and below GGG.

Comment

This a side b side Crap is just a scapegoat for Cameltoe, its really quite pathetic. Boxing needs a single governing body, this $h!t is wrecking the sweet science. Business side of it is degrading.

Comment

You better fight him in May then since you started talking all this crap again.

Comment

A lot of talk of the guy but no action. It seems it really bothers Canelo that everybody know he ducked G and he is constantly trying to justify why he hasn't fought him

Comment

Working...
                      X