No announcement yet.

Canelos VADA rug sweeping scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by have_not View Post
    Kovalev wanted VADA testing against Pascal in first, Pascal was the one who didn't want it. Probebly because he was trained by a known ped guru Memo Heredia.
    Not true. Duva doesn't like paying for VADA. Pascal asked for WADA.

That said, pascal wasn't involved in the fight in Russia where no VADA was used.

Comment

I don't know, but agreeing to WADA testing then pulling out is fishy as hell, especially for someone who's had weight issues in the past.

Comment

people on NSB are so fckng annoying. I don't know how you ******s get on here daily and argue about ****** pointless ****. You do realize Canelo was at 154.5 VS Kirkland right? Do you fckwits actually believe it is impossible to sweat out half a pound FFS? We're talking about 1 pound here lol 154-155.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
          Another rumour from Boxingscene
          Exactly. These nerds have nothing better to do lol Liam said himself, they were getting tested before the fact, then they were going to bring VADA in but they wanted to draw blood from Liam 3 days after the UK drug agency drew some. They both decided to stick to the agencies who had began testing them for this fight. No grand conspiracy here, sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
            Even you gotta admit something is fishy with a guy who said he couldnt make 154 , but now he can ever since GGG spooked him
            did u even watch the video posted?

Comment

How so. The guy cancelled testing , the fight is in texas of all places along with supposedly bot being able to make 154 no more and all of a sudden he can .

No vada =diuretics to make weight
              no it sounds like canelo was tested by wada and smith by uk version of it they were both blood and urine tested multiple times just not in the same program watch the video and quit trolling for a second

Comment

"154-168, easy for me" - Lil'G
                "154 for Floyd, yes" - Lil'G
                "155, no, no fight, this...Canelo too big, this disrespect to boxing you know" - Lil'G

1lb for Alvarez... conspiracy!

Comment

Whats the deal with this no drug testing for canelo and it being swept under the rug?

What do you think, something fishy??
                  Do you think he needs drugs, to fight 50 year Liam Smith. Arum said the best quote "Smith is not even the best fighter in his family

Comment

Canelo should come out with massive back acne to drive people wild.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      "154-168, easy for me" - Lil'G
                      "154 for Floyd, yes" - Lil'G
                      "155, no, no fight, this...Canelo too big, this disrespect to boxing you know" - Lil'G

1lb for Alvarez... conspiracy!
                      this is why I stay way from NSB

Comment

Working...
                      X