Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did GGG ever receive a contract offer from Lara?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did GGG ever receive a contract offer from Lara?

Did lara ever negotiate terms with haymon, and did haymon ever send Loeffler a contract to
    Pair Lara and GGG .

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
    Did lara ever negotiate terms with haymon, and did haymon ever send Loeffler a contract to
    Pair Lara and GGG .
    This would be incredibly difficult, as Lara is a PBC fighter, and GGG is exclusive on HBO.

Comment

No.
      Lara made 1 million to fight a bum that he couldn't even knock out. He wouldn't take a generous 6 figure deal to get destroyed by Golovkin.

Lara can't speak english but whoever runs his twitter account can. That is where "Lara" has challenged Golovkin.

When k2 contacted Lara's other manager, DeCubas, it was mentioned that any possible fight would have to be a huge payday for Lara (a guy that literally can't sell more than 10 tickets on his own).

So unless Lara is ok with taking around 500k (which is extremely generous), this fight has no chance of happening.

Comment

No, Lara only usually pipes up when GGG has a fight scheduled.

Comment

Ok. I thought I may have missed something.
          I see certain posters throwimg Laras name out there as if a real contract was offered.

There was never any real contract .

Comment

There are a couple of videos circulation with his management put on the spot and back tracking in sending an official challenge

Comment

GGG is the A side in this fight. Why didn't his team send a contract?

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                Ok. I thought I may have missed something.
                I see certain posters throwimg Laras name out there as if a real contract was offered.

There was never any real contract .
                Lara has mentioned his name on social media, but there cannot be a contract because of the two networks, they would have to work together and traditionally they don't if it's not for a LOT of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                  This would be incredibly difficult, as Lara is a PBC fighter, and GGG is exclusive on HBO.
                  Are you a boxingscene founder?

I've never seen one of your posts before

Comment

Funny how when it comes to Lara fighting Floyd the Floyd fanboys say "WHO IS LARA!!" and "What has he done to deserve it, it would do nothing to Floyd's legacy"
                    Yet when it's GGG to fight him oh such a different story then lol the hypocrites on here.

Comment

Working...
                    X