Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How badly does Ramirez beat James DeGale ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to favor DeGale. For now, I have to chalk up the Medina fight as a combination of an off night and a Memo-juiced athlete (Porky was noticeably cut for that fight).

Rameriz is still really unproven. Abraham was a good win, but he's looked so slow and faded the 2-4 years, he's been there to be beat by anybody with skill and size. Rameriz's fights with Khatchikian and Edwards were fairly disappointing performances.

And what's the latest on DeGale/Jack? The WBC deadline was on the 13th, and they were supposed to mandate Jack/Smith, but nobody is saying absolutely anything right now???

Comment

Originally posted by BEEHOP View Post
      If he does. I think he'd win a 117-111 type decision.
      DeGale makes easy work of Ramirez. I don't see James having issues getting by the jab and working Ramirez over. James has good upper body/head movement, good feints, nice jab and is very comfortable in the pocket. He is pretty much everything AA is'nt. I'm not trying to take away from the kids win, but as far as a style match up goes, AA was tailor made for Ramirez, James not so much. I just don't see him being able to control the distance consistently and when he can't he is'nt an active enough puncher to outwork James.

Comment

Working...
      X