Comments Thread For: Juan Francisco Estrada Vacates The WBA Flyweight Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
    If he moves up..there is nothing to say about this
    I just gave you all a lot of reasons. lol.

Comment

If it’s true and he is targeting Cuadras for “Winner get’s Chocolatito” as the ESPN article states(While Chocolatito is busy with Mandatory) I will take may Hat off to him, but he says he will fight at Super Flyweight come October for a Tune Up, I don’t blame him, he needs to test his stamina and strength at that weight and a direct confrontation between him and Cuadras will end bad for him, Cuadras is as good as a boxer but hits harder, it’s the bigger man, healthy and motivated, I just can’t see Estrada beating Cuadras even a healthy Estrada will come up short.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
        If it’s true and he is targeting Cuadras for “Winner get’s Chocolatito” as the ESPN article states(While Chocolatito is busy with Mandatory) I will take may Hat off to him, but he says he will fight at Super Flyweight come October for a Tune Up, I don’t blame him, he needs to test his stamina and strength at that weight and a direct confrontation between him and Cuadras will end bad for him, Cuadras is as good as a boxer but hits harder, it’s the bigger man, healthy and motivated, I just can’t see Estrada beating Cuadras even a healthy Estrada will come up short.
        Gonzalez couldn't even hurt Cuadras , he even admitted Cuadras hurt him.

Comment

Funny how this thread is full of Chocolachino c0ck gobblers, . Insecure sissies they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Chato Santana View Post
            Funny how this thread is full of Chocolachino c0ck gobblers, . Insecure sissies they are.
            Yet you created an Alt bashing the P4P king for destroying the Mexico's hopes.

Comment

What's up with today's fighters man? He should've fought Ioka and then moved up. Legacy means absolutely nothing to these guys.

Comment

Understand the move but was really hoping he'd fight Ioka first, a fight I think he'd win even though it would be in Ioka's hometown

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Yet you created an Alt bashing the P4P king for destroying the Mexico's hopes.
                  I'm not an alt, G. I'm an old amigo. You're an All-Time Great poster, but when it comes to Chocalachino you don't know s**t about boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by Chato Santana View Post
                    I'm not an alt, G. I'm an old amigo. You're an All-Time Great poster, but when it comes to Chocalachino you don't know s**t about boxing!
                    I got an idea who u iz! dont let me catch you sleepin! but yo the thought of Cuadras vs. Estrada is epic! but still Estrada ducked Ioka.

Comment

Estrada vs Cuadras would be epic. I favor Estrada by ko!!! Styles make fights! Its also HBO worthy so hopefully they make it happen!
                      Last edited by Nic-atl-Nahuac; 09-14-2016, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X