Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let me make my little rant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do you get mad when fans get mad that their fighter gets hated on? It's part of being a fan. Duh.

Comment

Well you have to understand its really not GGG's fault he cant bet a good name on his resume. The only fight you can legit say he avoided is Ward. Other than that he has been ducked shamelessly and has made cotto and canelo who are 2 of the best fighters in the sport look like sissies.

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
        I have a question, why do people get mad when GGG gets hate?? why do posters act like he is not allowed to be hated on? I have been on this forum for almost 10 years and have seen fighters who have accomplished more be torn apart. So why the surprise when GGG gets slammed?

The same posters who get mad at people for slamming GGG sit on here and slam other fighters left and right. So what is the real issue at hand here? Honestly i just want to see the man in better fights, but i troll certain posters because they praise him like he has an alt resume or accomplishments when he doesnt. But fighters who do have great resumes and accomplishments get slammed and their accomplishments ripped apart.
        The bigger question is how does a join date of 2011 result in you being on this forum for 10 years.

Comment

let me explain something to the "white golovkin" fans....coming from a black man. does lamechenko get hate? NO. does fury get hate? NO. even when hopkins said "i will never lose to a white boy" many black posters jumped on calzaghies side. wrong is wrong. many black posters love lomachenko.

lomachenko wants to be a great pro and his skills are undeniable. it's amazing to watch. golovkin on the other end talks big ****. anyone from 154 to 175 will be ko'd. he's done jack **** to full fill that claim.

golovkin fans must realize that black posters have too much to be proud of in the sport of boxing. historically many great fighters are black & there should be zero apologies for that, the standard is much higher for us personally. look, when you've seen all styles. guys with much more power then golovkin could ever even dream of having. you start to look for other things as in head movement, catch and shoot, dirty boxing, foot movement. RESUME. all of these basic fundamentals makes a fighter last. i wanna see A fighter fight for glory & are able to be remembered into the hall of fame. even ATG status. golovkin has a nice jab & power but after that theres not too many fundamentals there.

lets be serious here........

but he could still be great by just taking on and beating better challenges which he's refused to do. all he does is talk b*tch complain while secretly trying to pocket the most money for the lowest risk level. you think i give a rats a$$ about that? no.

& then you dial that down to me being racist to golovkin?

while FILTH like freedom freely make comparisons to gorillas and blacks with pictures? is it a coincidence that hype job and freedom are doing the most blowing in this thread about race.
          Last edited by Godsfly; 09-14-2016, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Its not so much the "hate" but rather the sheer volume of repetitive threads about him. There are plenty of other boxers to talk about, we don't need 500 threads a day about the same guy.
            Yeah i agree. Posters are making alts now as well with the sole purpose of adding even more threads of the same content.
            I don't mind any fighter being criticized, i do it myself enough. The same threads every day though get tiresome.

As with the whole Pacquiao/mayweather and brief HBO/PBC thing, you now have to scroll down to around page 3 before finding regular threads about other boxers.
            Last edited by Chrismart; 09-14-2016, 08:43 PM.

Comment

The people that hate GGG are more obsessed than the people that love him, it's clear and its sick.

It is rather hilarious how much he has consumed some of these peoples lives though.

Comment

I've seen multiple anti GGG threads daily..That's insane.

GGG is a stand up guy inside and outside of the ring and he is a KO artist. EVen if you are not a fan you should respect what he brings to the sport.

Comment

"lamechenko get hate? NO. does fury get hate"

BUll****ttt, TMT posters say Wlad was suddenly "SHOT" and give Fury no credit for that win. And the same posters say LOmachenko hasn't "done anything' when he might be the best PFP boxer right now.

"golovkin fans must realize that black posters have too much to be proud of in the sport of boxing. historically many great fighters are black & "

The sport was very AMerican back then and didn't have a ton of international competition, not to mention white AMericans were virtually non participitory i boxing choosing football and basball. Many nations(especially in eastern europe/UK with the fall of the soviet union) now have the investment and training to develop boxers. Blacks no longer dominate like they useed too, SORRRRY man. So stop basing YOUR entire boxing philosphy on BS

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                    Yeah i agree. Posters are making alts now as well with the soul purpose of adding even more threads of the same content.
                    I don't mind any fighter being criticized, i do it myself enough. The same threads every day though get tiresome.

As with the whole Pacquiao/mayweather and brief HBO/PBC thing, you now have to scroll down to around page 3 before finding regular threads about other boxers.
                    Sooner or later the mods will have enough doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                      I didnt even take up for Larry, he can handle himself. I simply questioned Freedoms use of the word "demographic".
                      Fair enough, I take back the white-knight comment, it was out of line.

Comment

Working...
                      X