Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Lil G not catch heat for ducking Lara?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    You don't even have any clue what the conversation was about apparently...
    I do, you were trying to wash your hands of Floyd's deep credentials and #1 ranking at SWW at the time, cause you wouldn't accept he was fair game for Ggg, or even Lara, at 154.

Too small is never a legit excuse for a reigning champ, much less 2x, unified, lineal

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntouchable View Post
      Angulo blasted out Rosado in two, GGG didn't even knock Rosado down.

Don't think those comparisons make any sense, even though GGG would be a heavy favorite in my book.
      LOL, Rosado let his guard down when he thought the ref was breaking them up and Angulo dropped him. Wouldn't exactly call that blasting him out.

Comment

So:
        Lara's manager has never contacted Loeffler or made an effort to set this up.
        Lara has done nothing to deserve a shot and doesn't bring anything to the table.

As far as Kell goes he was just at the right place at the right time. Eubank pussied out and Kell was there to pick up a nice paycheck. This is something Lara can't do because he doesn't have much of a fanbase. If Lara was actually interested in the fight he would move up to 160 and earn his shot.

Comment

delete post ..... GGG never ducked Lara, Lara's team never even contacted k2. I wanna fight GGG too, that fool ducking me son

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Kirchstein View Post
            Lara has repeatedly called Lil Gina out, Lil G simply ignores dude.

Why doesn't Lil G just make an offer to Lara and express interest, seems to be getting let off the hook for blatantly avoiding Lara.
            Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
            delete post ..... GGG never ducked Lara, Lara's team never even contacted k2. I wanna fight GGG too, that fool ducking me son
            LOL! F...en Tuff guy Lil G!

IBF, WBC and WBA middleweight champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin has said all along he wants to unify all the Middleweight belts.

A unification bout against WBO titleholder Billy Joe Saunders is next! After that cry about him moving up or down in weight!

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntouchable View Post
              Angulo blasted out Rosado in two, GGG didn't even knock Rosado down.

Don't think those comparisons make any sense, even though GGG would be a heavy favorite in my book.
              Not power wise dude, landing punches. Angulo is slow and one dimensional, triple G has a more varied offensive output

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Kirchstein View Post
                I think Lara takes Lil'G to school.
                Like how Lara schooled shot to pieces, recently detained and cavity searched, Angulo.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  Dildo Superman back at it again.
                  Yup, here you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    Who would you guess it is Larry?
                    Some Mayweather hater trying to make his fans look bad

Comment

Working...
                    X