Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Brook Did 843K Live Viewers; 833K For Chocolatito' Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Brook Did 843K Live Viewers; 833K For Chocolatito' Fight

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/article...9-10-2016.html

Only 843k viewers for GGG. Far less then Fury vs klitschko which aired mid day in the US last year. Which drew 1.038m viewers. And is actually less viewers then GGG's last afternoon broadcast, fight with Murray drew 862k.
    Last edited by bigdunny1; 09-13-2016, 08:40 AM.

his popularity is a myth. ...

Comment

GGG can't draw flies to doó doó.....

Comment

Other HBO Ratings from Sat night
        833K viewed Chocalitito fight
        66kk viewed Kamegai vs Soto Karass

Comment

Only hardcore fans care about Golovkin.

Comment

To be fair, a lot of people didnt know the exact time for the fight. Hell even some of the posters here including regulars were unsure of the timings.
            Some thought it was later on the day some thought it was earlier. Then you can only imagine a casual keeping a check on time. Many people missed the fight.

Comment

if true thats pretty bad........should have gotten 3 million.

A very disappointing number.

Comment

I watched live in the afternoon. College football was on heavy since this was week . However,there was no major game so IMO this isn't good but it isn't terrible.

No fighter is getting more coverage on ESPN then GGG. 99% of media coverage of GGG is positive. If he can't get casual fans to tune in over college football in the US, I doubt anyone can.

I also think this shows that while GGG s popular, his popularity seems to exist in a vacuum. To a certain demographic he is a huge star. to the rest of us he is a very talented fighter who is unproven at the top level.

Comment

Golovkin fans going to come in and add the replay viewing figures to the number.

Comment

Originally posted by IllegalDeath View Post
                    To be fair, a lot of people didnt know the exact time for the fight. Hell even some of the posters here including regulars were unsure of the timings.
                    Some thought it was later on the day some thought it was earlier. Then you can only imagine a casual keeping a check on time. Many people missed the fight.
                    i don't think so.......

people always around these forums troll for the times and a steam.

Comment

Working...
                    X